No announcement yet.

Unbelievable Chemistry!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisk2
    Highly doubtful either Welling or Durance are cast in the upcoming movie but there is no way they will cast any actors who have the chemistry they have going right now. They ought to capture this lightning in a bottle and put them in the movie. It's surprising how they have stumbled onto this special pairing after 10 seasons and then the show has to end. Is it just me -- or does anyone else out here notice that Welling and Durance seem to have tapped into an unusually sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?
    I agree 100%!!

Comment

Yeah they need to be in the Superman movie and I want that Metropolis spinoff! LOL. I saw the chemistry since their first episode together and that's when I decided to commit to Smallville. I was surprised not many saw the chemistry between Tom and Erica but I'm glad they both proved everyone wrong.

I felt the show should have transitioned from Clana to Clois the minute Lois showed up. I don't mean hook them up overnight but have Clark slowly realize he should be with Lois. Anyway, at least they're making up for it this season. I wanted more seasons of Clois love but I have to take what I can get. It's a shame that we only have this season to make up for 4+ years of no Clois.

Comment

Originally posted by [insert user name]
        I honestly think they have the best chemistry on TV. What a shame no one but us recognises it
        And I'm pretty sure if they sent a clip of Isis' last scene to Mr Nolan, he would have a very difficult job justifying why they wouldn't be PERFECT for the movie.
        Again, Mr. Nolan is not the one primarily behind the new Superman movie so I don't know why people keep bringing his name up. I can justify it - its a new Superman movie with no ties to other Superman incarnations, especially not a ongoing long-running TV show. The movie is a reboot for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamscometrue
          Chemistry is unbelievable! I admit there are awkward moments, but only when they are supposed to be awkward. They play their parts so well, it's hard to imagine them ever not being with each other. With Clark and Lana, you could tell and feel the rift between them, even when they were doing good, you could feel how there was always something pulling them apart.
          This is the complete opposite. Even when things are rough, the pull is incredibly strong. They are pulled together, because.....well we all know the reason....They are meant to be together. When the going gets tough...The tough get going. They are sooo good together.....Awwwww....Just love clois
          Lana and Clark never seemed comfortable with each. One just could not accept the other for who he or she really was. Lois and Clark accept each other.

Comment

Definitely the best chemistry of any characters/actors on the show. They're unbelievable together.

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
              I've loved the way Welling and Durance interact together since Lois' first appearance in "Crusade." I think Tom Welling has chemistry with pretty much every woman he's ever acted with. I truly do. But it's always been a little different with Lois. For me, there have always been different levels with the two of them. Rivalry, friendship, companionship, sexual tension and now love. Chemistry is subjectve, that's for sure. But I've always seen it with these two. ALWAYS.

As far as a sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?

Yes. I think the difference is that I actually believe that Clark and Lois love each other. I can believe that they will make a marriage last---with all the ups and downs and routine. I actually believe that they will be happy. I can see them sitting on a couch together eating pizza and watching a movie on a Friday night. I can see them working together for the rest of their lives and competing against each other in a fun and friendly manner. I can see them just completely and totally adoring each other and laughing and teasing and just in general having a beautiful marriage. I think they're fun. I think they're joyful. I've ALWAYS thought this so I'm really glad that Season 10 is finally following through on the potential that so many of us saw 7 years ago from Lois' first appearance in the show. The minute those two stood in that cemetary and Lois said that she "never made her bed"....and Clark smiled. He was amused. in a very dark time....Lois brought some joy to his life. I've been waiting for this for 7 years. And they do not dissapoint.

Bottom line? I support this relationship because of all the freaking relationships on this show---past and present---this is the ONE that I truly believe will LAST. I can see that the love is EQUAL on both sides and I can believe it's a partnership that will last. I can see chemistry that will continue to grow and grow and sustain itself year after year as opposed to burning out. I'm thrilled with the way their chemistry is playing out on the show and I'm proud to be one of the fans that waited patiently and believed in this couple even years ago when so many people didn't.
              Completely, passionately agree with this post!!! TW and ED light up my screen with their insane chemistry and beautiful love story, and I can't even imagine watching the new SM movie with other actors playing these two characters.

I love S1-3 because of Clark, but I ADORE S4 onwards because of Clark AND LOis. Well, except for S7, honestly, even TW and ED can't make me like the majority of THAT nightmare.
              Last edited by humera; 01-03-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

IMO Both are fantastic actors, and they have this crazy amazing chemistry together that i havnt scene in a tv show or movie in a long time! They light up the screen and look great together, there the lois an clark for this generation most defintly, no movie or new franchise can take that away from them!

Im excited for the new movie so much! They got a great director working on it and what hopefully is a solid script, I know that Tom, Erica and Snyder would work amazing together, i can see it now, With there chemistry the movie would be a blockbuster! An epic action adventure with a great love story to! Like Titanic or AVatar!

But then i think that Tom and Erica prob wont get cast, they will Reboot everything as they always do.. But if so, the new film wont get me really excited like Homecoming did, Returns was cool and a good movie but i wanna feel somthing emotionaly to, Smallville has that because of the Unbelievable Chemistry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by humera
                  Completely, passionately agree with this post!!! TW and ED light up my screen with their insane chemistry and beautiful love story, and I can't even imagine watching the new SM movie with other actors playing these two characters.

I love S1-3 because of Clark, but I ADORE S4 onwards because of Clark AND LOis. Well, except for S7, honestly, even TW and ED can't make me like the majority of THAT nightmare.
                  I started watching SV from season 4, when I saw the trailer and the famous "Lois, Lois Lane." line .

As for s7, all I can say is that the TW and ED interactions were the only reason I even watched that season. So, yeah, you can guess how many minutes from the whole season I actually was able to pay attention too .

So glad they had the writers' strike and the season ended with only 20 episodes...which still was too much IMO .

Comment

Originally posted by ebatcl
                    I started watching SV from season 4, when I saw the trailer and the famous "Lois, Lois Lane." line .

As for s7, all I can say is that the TW and ED interactions were the only reason I even watched that season. So, yeah, you can guess how many minutes from the whole season I actually was able to pay attention too .

So glad they had the writers' strike and the season ended with only 20 episodes...which still was too much IMO .
                    You know, S1-3 were great, despite the Clana drama and lack of Clois. Clark and the focus on his story and journey were just amazing those 3yrs, something which the show lost since S4 and has never really regained. You should seriously watch S1-3 if you're a Clark fan .

Comment

Originally posted by humera

I love TW & ED ever since. What convinced me to like Smallville even more or love the show was because of Clois - Season 4 till Season 10 are the best seasons in Smallville - having to mention Season 7 as my least liked season

I so love these two. I hope that even in real life they would hook up --- but this is just a wishful thinking I know they are both hitched!

Comment

Yes best chermisty ever to grace this show

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎