3 1.19%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Best Actor/Actress in "Isis"

Thoughts?

Erica She was amazing!

LOYAL TOM WELLING FAN wellinglover66's Avatar
    Tom and Cassidy were the only shining light in this horrid episode.

Honorable mention: Kylie Lynn Pratt = hysterical

Custom Title
    Erica! She was fantastic!

I was tempted to vote for Erica again, because she DID do an outstanding job, more so as herself than as Isis, in my opinion, 'cause I thought that a few lines when she was portraying her came off as a TEENSY bit too melodramatic... But she still rocked!

However, this week, the honors are going to go to the insanely talented and devastatingly underused Cassidy Freeman. The range of emotions she displayed in this episode, and her nuanced performance had me cheering for her, feeling sorry for her, and loving every minute she was on screen as the dynamic and ever-mysterious Tess Mercer. Way to go, Cassidy!!!!

Erica Durance of course!

This week hands down it has to be Erica she was amazing!!

The women rocked this episode definitely ... And although I loved how Erica's voice went down an octave for Isis, I'm obviously gonna vote for Cassidy (look at my avi... duh. )

Tess just had a huge range of emotions to display: tears, comedy (and how bout that awesome laugh?!), and that mother-son stuff was awesome and touching!

In conclusion: I love you Cassidy Freeman. MARRY ME

(Kudos to Keri Lynn Pratt as well because I adore Cat Grant )

Justin! I burst out laughing when Oliver said Tess had stole his thunder, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SGuthrie27 View Post
    I was tempted to vote for Erica again, because she DID do an outstanding job, more so as herself than as Isis, in my opinion, 'cause I thought that a few lines when she was portraying her came off as a TEENSY bit too melodramatic... But she still rocked!

However, this week, the honors are going to go to the insanely talented and devastatingly underused Cassidy Freeman. The range of emotions she displayed in this episode, and her nuanced performance had me cheering for her, feeling sorry for her, and loving every minute she was on screen as the dynamic and ever-mysterious Tess Mercer. Way to go, Cassidy!!!!
    Damn it! I was so close to voting for Cassidy and then I thought about Lois in the Cat scene and the reveal scene and I voted for Erica! But Cassidy's scene with Alexander was so amazing.

*kicking myself right now*

Sorry, Cassidy, I should have voted for you but Erica is such an amazing Lois Lane! Every time I think about her in a great Lois scene I feel an urge to vote for her!

Cassidy freeman gets my vote. She put a tear in my eye. That was the best acting she has done on the show. Runner up Erica Durance off course.

Forum Whiz It's all about Faith's Avatar
    Erica
    then Tom
    then Justin
    then Cassidy
    and I sincerely hope not to see the Character of Cat Grant again on Smallville but I wish her luck in all of her future roles

Banned
    Cassidy, Erica, and Keri saved this not so good episode.

The guys are so bland and flat. Sorry but Justin and Tom aren't the best actors, IMO.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by VilleFan View Post
    The women rocked this episode definitely ... And although I loved how Erica's voice went down an octave for Isis, I'm obviously gonna vote for Cassidy (look at my avi... duh. )

Tess just had a huge range of emotions to display: tears, comedy (and how bout that awesome laugh?!), and that mother-son stuff was awesome and touching!

In conclusion: I love you Cassidy Freeman. MARRY ME

(Kudos to Keri Lynn Pratt as well because I adore Cat Grant )

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

The women in the episode were made of pure awesome!
    Last edited by Lizbeth; 10-22-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Keri Lynn Pratt saved the episode for me. It was truly bad until she showed up. I voted for her.

I HATED the Isis part of the story. Cringeworthing IMO. I adore Erica, and the final Clois scene was fantabulous but... yeah. Kat got me through that Isis mess.

Tess was also great. I love the Justice League stuff once Tess joined Clark and Oliver in the investigation. I loved Tess' reaction to Oliver and Clark having faith in her and her scene with little Lex.

I can't choose. The women (Erica and Cassidy) really really rocked but I liked the men's more subtle performances as well.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast