Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Actor/Actress in "Isis"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

but talented actors can change their voices without the help of manipulation modifiers.
    no offense but changing one s voice isn't a mark of a brilliant actor. I can do it...does that make me a great actor?

Comment

Cassidy Freeman.

Comment

Erica did more than just change her voice though, in that role. She had a slight affectation, and her whole facial representation was the character Isis, not Lois.

Comment

umm....I was really really torn on this one. ED & CF were awesome in this episode. I have to give my vote to ED.
          Last edited by Faby; 10-24-2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Erica

Comment

Erica was brilliant in this and Cassidy was wonderful too but I am hating the Alexander story arc. Cute kid or not I don't like the direction this is going in or Tess pimping the Colie? Please get Cassidy a storyline that is worthy of her talent. One that doesn't have her playing mom to a growing monster. What happened to Darkseid? Have they gone in a totally different direction?
              Last edited by It's all about Faith; 10-25-2010, 05:57 AM. Reason: spelling mistake...again

Comment

ED made the potentially cringeworthy Isis scenes fun to watch. And the last scene was terrific. On a similar note, is there a worst actor/actress option? Because I'd vote for the actress who plays Cat. Yuck!

Comment

Cassidy Freeman/Tess

Comment

CASSIDY... she's great.

Justin was really good.
                    Like Erica and Tom's acting in the last scene

Cat is awesome... but Keri always acts that way... not a stretch.

Comment

I would pick Erica instantly, but Cassidy really blew me away! I liked Tess but now I like her even more!

Comment

Cassidy was amazing in this episode, really great acting.

Comment

It was a tough choice between Erica and Cassidy, but I had to go with Erica. I thought she was amazing throughout the entire episode and this was one of her best performances. Cassidy was awesome in that last scene between her and Alexander. She made that scene seem so real.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎