No announcement yet.

" Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CloisShipper
    Hee hee, I'd love to hear a conversation about what happened in committed! .
    Yup, me too, me too. There could be some great banter coming out of that one.

Comment

• He is her lobster.
      I heart this SO much.

Comment

• Originally posted by techtweeter
        Thanks Jess, nice work. That one scene in your video from Committed got me thinking. Now that the ILY's and the reveal have been expressed I would love to hear a conversation between Clark and Lois looking back at this scene and the weak excuse Lois gave him the next day while riding in the elevator with Clark at the DP about the lie detector being a "Kaiser era piece of junk" and how she lied about also slipping the sensor off of her finger when the crazy jeweler wasn't looking.
        I have wanted this conversation for a long time. I envision Lois starting it by telling him she has something to confess and then going on to tell him that was when she really knew...when she had to dig down deep in her soul for pure honesty with herself and couldn't deny anymore that she was in love with him.

Then I want him to admit that the idea of digging down on that question scared him...that he was crushed when she told him she lied and when she prodded him on how he would have answered it on her way out of the elevator, he began to realize that his feelings for her were beyond what he thought and the word love creeped into his mind.

Comment

• As much as I love their callbacks in recent seasons--especially last season and this one--I'm not sure they'll have a lot of convos about past events that Clark can now clear up for Lois. At least, probably not onscreen. Maybe a few shoutouts like what Lois did in Infamous when he told her (what'd you do, sneeze??).

Comment

• Originally posted by wunderwoman
            Ha! Ha! Last night I dreamed that Lois and Clark were getting married and I was invited to the wedding! I was even picking out my dress to wear to the event. Except, my husband wasn't invited.

I told him about the dream this morning and he said "I guess since I came in so late (started watching in Season 8) I didn't rate an invitation! Lol!

Man, I love the chemistry between TW and ED. I really could not imagine a better reveal. That was so Lois...running to Clark and bowling him over! That was hilarious and wonderful! It was so epic and romantic! I love, love, loved it! Only Lois could knock "The Blur/Superman/Man of Steel" off his feet!

You could see just through facial features what was going through their minds. That's a gift. These are two very talented actors. Thank you TW and ED and thank you Smallville for making my dream come true!! ;-)

HA! Guess my dream is coming true!!...except I'm not gonna be invited!!

Comment

• Is it just me or is the confetti leftover from Lois's stint as a bunny?

Comment

• The reveal scene is possibly one my all time favourite scenes on SV. It was just beautiful and I actually cried the first few times I watched it - it just felt like such a milestone and such an EPIC moment for the show, the characters etc. I can now watch it without crying, but it always leaves me smiling. I just loved the entire scene... from Lois saying to Clark that she has a bond with The Blur like the one she has with him, to her saying, "I know you" and "I wish he knew I was willing to take that risk." Then the entirety of Clark's speech is just perfect... I can't pick just one sentence. Of course what made the scene so beautiful was Lois's reaction. Only Lois Lane would smile and then run and tackle Clark like that... the kiss... their smiles... ahhh... *sigh* PERFECT. It really was just perfect, I can't think of any better Clois reveal in any other incarnation. Good job SV writers and of course Tom and Erica for pulling off that scene so wonderfully!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎