Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Isis"

Talk about the episode's special effects here!

Isis should be interesting with her powers.

Comment

ita its going to interesting and fun

Comment

I really liked the effect they used for when Isis flew away from the Daily Planet roof. That was cool.

(On a side note, I'm glad they didn't do the green kryptonite ropes... it was just green screen rope in the promo pics)

Comment

Lets see

Ropes: fair enough- the Fx were solid and i give them a well done(what i hate is that they've shown clark's increasing resistance against K nite but against Magic- they're wavering)

Speed- they're using the speed effect more. I like it- now if ONLY, ONLY they'd use CLARK TIME MORE. Where's entityFX's most powerful FX to date?
          THe superstrength shots are nicely done

Lois flying- that scene looked 3-d ,and decent. (I wish clark had chased her with his SPEED and a Superjump or two- he might have ended up trying to half fly and getting closer :P) - but seriously, the taking off scene was cool

Other than that, amulet effects were a bit odd

Oh, the ARROW- that was a good one in ...clark time! :O looks like i'd forgotten about it...I apologize-
          yes, that final scene with the Heat vision(about time he uses it again), the amulet, and the speed was awesome....

I dont think I'm missing anything else- but i'm glad they're using more effects in the episodes.....we need a spectacular final season, so DONT HOLD BACK-
          Maybe it's just when the writers call for it- but it really does stand out and make Smallville smallville..

so, nice to see they're getting back to the FX...too bad no one can give us a hint of what's to come FX wise ..

Keep up the good work ! Loving all of it!
          ---------------A superspeed/ Clark -Time addict

Comment

I loved Lois/Isis Cat Eyes watching Clark repair the door.

Comment

Phenomenal.

Comment

I thought they did a great job on the effects.

Comment

Yeah the cats eye this was kind of cool, but the way she took off when she flew was perfect. I hope Clarks take off's look as cool when they happen

Comment

The effects were great, in my opinion. Was Supergirl just a fluke episode or something? I haven't seen anything of late that has made me cringe as much as that opening save.

Comment

the magic ropes were good, the isis possession effects, and other powers were all pretty top notch tonight. also background city cgi looked good.

Comment

Effects were good. Nice job by the VFX department on this one.

Comment

yea so far it looks like supergirl must have been a hiccup with entity effects.

Comment

Excellent effects, just as I expected from this type of episode.

Comment

They were great! Nothing looked cheesy in this episode! "Supergirl" had a lot of cheesy moments... and everyone notice we didn't even see the one street metropolis in this episode? It was kinda cool, it was getting really tiring to see it every episode lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎