Television Ratings for "Isis"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad. Not bad at all. Smallville was airing against a big baseball game last night, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dee
      Expected drop of more than half a million viewers

http://twitter.com/MattMitovich
      You always show up when the ratings drop.

Comment

^unfortunately for SV, that happens more often than not

Comment

Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
          Not bad. Not bad at all. Smallville was airing against a big baseball game last night, wasn't it?
          Yes. The episode aired opposite Game 6 between the Rangers and the Yankees.

We are huge Smallville diehards at my house but even we were checking the score/going back and forth to the game.

I'm sure that had an impact on the ratings. Overall, the show is performing well each week considering it's in it's 10th season on a Friday night.
          Last edited by Audrey229; 10-23-2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Good numbers!

Before the 200th episode we were at 2.302 for "Supergirl" and after the 200th episode we are now at 2.48 for "Isis" which is an increase. Of course the 200th episode itself saw a huge surge in numbers, as it was 1) an important milestone episode, 2) it was promoted slightly more - things like the Variety ad, and 3) there was a released promotional clip of Lois and Clark exchanging I love you's which was another milestone moment for the episode.

So, clearly the 200th episode had a huge boost as it was a special episode, and there was definitely going to be a drop, but what's important is that the episode after didn't go below our 3rd episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee
              ^unfortunately for SV, that happens more often than not
              We've had one episode over 3 million, and another almost reaching 3 million. And all 5 episodes have done better than the episodes from last season. Smallville is doing pretty good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Candice
                And all 5 episodes have done better than the episodes from last season.
                Not so bad for a show that some people predicted doom and gloom for(and it would be lucky if it breaks 2M)

Comment

still the drop from last week isnt that bad, plus we are number 2 in the demo numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                    still the drop from last week isnt that bad, plus we are number 2 in the demo numbers.
                    It beat shield and Supergirl in the rating. I'm happy.

Comment

Pretty good numbers.

Comment

yea hopefully we dont drop below 2.3 at all for the season. I would be happy if we stay in the 2.4/2.5mill-3.0mill range this season. i def hope we leave the season with an overall good ratings mark. Even though in some ways doesnt really matter what the ratings are.

Comment

Not bad. Hopefully this episode's ending will get more people to tune in next week.

Comment

The CW actually came in third in the demo for the entire night and beat a new episode of Good Guys on Fox, so yeah, it's doing fine.

Comment

I do think the numbers will drop for the next few episodes simply because of Halloween, and then all the holidays, exams, and year-end stuff starts to happen.

A good thing about SV being in its last season is that they can sort of go wild and have all these crazy, over-the-top story-lines with all these DC characters. Also they can build up relationships a lot faster. For Lana to learn Clark's secret took 6 seasons. Since the show is ending, Lois found out in less than 20 episodes (or however long they've been dating). They're wrapping things up, so all these you expected years ago will finally happen. It unfortunate that SV has lost more than 6 million viewer from its prime, or they could have witnessed him finally flying.

Comment

Smallville is already #1 on Amazon Video on Demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎