Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we get a resolution this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we get a resolution this episode?

So far I noticed the first 3 of 4 episodes of this season had no resolution regarding big things:

Exile on Main Street: What happened to the Djinn Samuel & the cousins kidnapped & the other Djinns they were looking for?

Two And A Half Men: What happened to the search for the original shapeshifter that started it all & the baby (his son) he kidnapped?

The Third Man: What happened to the Staff of Moses? Did Castiel get back all the pieces & lock them down or does he plan to join Balthazar instead of fighting him & will he use the Staff to attack Raphael & his army?

I wonder if this episode will be resolved. My guess is that they'll be going back to the Djinn, shapeshifter & Staff of Moses / War in Heaven storylines.
    Yes this episode & its events will be resolved
    0%
    No this episode & its events will have several unresolved issues
    0%

Well now we know this episode has several unresolved issues, and even more added to it.

Comment

You could say that again.

Comment

of course we will. notice that all these episodes deal with monsters of one kind or another. all of them having alphas. that's basically what this season is about, the monsters and their origins. the side story of sorts is the mystery behind sam. although it'll probably all end up tied up to the monsters and the fallout from last season.

also notice that someone went missing in the episode? the girl, kristen. the last we see of her is that she walks right by dean as they stare at each other. she wasn't one of the ones dean killed. she was told to go out and bring new blood. she'll probably return in a future episode.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎