Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Isis" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved the way she jumped him!!!

Comment

• THat preview was weird.

Comment

• I loved the way how she jumped on him too! And it's a DARN good thing I recorded the episode, I think I'll be watching the last scene over and over and over, ALLLLL night long!!

Comment

• The episode was quite ok, of course, the end was GOLD!!!! And I wish I had that Isis outfit for the party tonight!

Ill have to content myself with the Lara Croft one. =[

Comment

• can't wait to see where they go from here! I'm gonna join the chorus and state I loved how she jumped on him, too! Can't believe they did it and didn't put it off for a future episode!

Comment

• I don't know if it was just me but I was completely bored by the whole Isis plot. The episode was 'ok' for me. I liked pretty much everything except the Isis stuff. I liked the Clark/Tess/Oliver scenes. That was nice to see. Cat Grant was fun to watch. I loved the ending scene between Lois and Clark. That was great and I was a little worried he wasn't going to tell her! Pretty much great episode if you cut out the Isis parts, wasn't my cup of tea.

Comment

• That was a very nice episode. Nothing fillerish about it. Absolutely loved it.

Comment

• Did Craig fall asleep during the epi? The LovedIt/Hated It thread is still locked.

Comment

• yea i wonder why its still locked. as for the isis stuff i thoughted it paralleled the lois and clark stuff with the love stuff. It was a solid episode all around. Good effects, and good dialogs.

Comment

• Clark and Tess saved this episode for me. Everything else was bleh!!

Comment

• For me this was Bulletproof in reverse. Bulletproof was 40 minutes of good until the last five minutes.....Isis was 40 minutes of sheer "huhhhhh?" and the last five minutes of sheer pleasure.

Comment

• West coast "Isis" time! Finally now I get to see it

BTW - the episode is ALREADY up on iTunes. Talk about fast!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎