No announcement yet.

why always in green???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why always in green???

please dont misunderstand me i like green arrow but why is ollie always in some shade of green. i admit JH does look good in green but sometime i just wish he would branch out a little. i mean even clark wears grey sometimes.

just a thought i had and waited to share to see if anyone else thought the same.

i would like to see him in dark purple or dark blue shirt. that would be nice.

really????? no one has any comments. *shrugs* ok then.

Comment

Why did the Power Rangers always dress in the respective colors when in their civvies? Same reason. That's what the audience connects, the hero with his colors; I think they feel better when they see that it's close enough to them being fully suited up. Sure Clark had other clothes, but when we picture him in our minds at least 8 times out of 10 those moments will be with him wearing some combination of red & blue

Comment

I don't think he does wear a lot of green when he is Oliver Queen, does he? There are suits, white shirts, jeans, a leather jacket - where is the green?

Comment

Originally posted by lovinredkclark
          please dont misunderstand me i like green arrow but why is ollie always in some shade of green. i admit JH does look good in green but sometime i just wish he would branch out a little. i mean even clark wears grey sometimes.

just a thought i had and waited to share to see if anyone else thought the same.

i would like to see him in dark purple or dark blue shirt. that would be nice.

Actually he doesnt even wear ENOUGH green. wth, they dress him in black leather of some grey/white clothes most of the time. and i actually hate it. he should be wearing green everytime , after all he is the green arrow!!!!.

Green arrow should be soaked in green all the time

Comment

I'm guessing green is Ollie's favorite color.

That's probably why he created a costume entirely out of green materials when he became a superhero.

Comment

green

Comment

WHY is this even a question

Comment

To me it was rather annoying seeing Oliver wear green when he wasn't Green Arrow. IMO it was an insult to our intelligence to say we can't tell Oliver is Green Arrow.If he's not wearing green as a civilian same with Clark and characters like Lois,Jimmy etc. The movies never pulled this crap I just hope the next live action tv series doesn't repeat this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                    To me it was rather annoying seeing Oliver wear green when he wasn't Green Arrow. IMO it was an insult to our intelligence to say we can't tell Oliver is Green Arrow.If he's not wearing green as a civilian same with Clark and characters like Lois,Jimmy etc. The movies never pulled this crap I just hope the next live action tv series doesn't repeat this.
                    Clark wore Blue and red clothes the entire run of smallville, 10 years in total. Not an episode went by were they didnt hammer it that red/blue combo was in his destiny. They even had script lines were they would say some blue or red jokes in occasion. Even people close to him lois, chloe, jimmy etc were involved in making the red/blue a big part of the show, with some even wearing the red/blue themselves.

Red/blue is to Superman/clark what Green is to Green Arrow/oliver, its not just smallville who do this, the comics emphasise this really well that Ollie is always associated with green, even in flashpoint tie ins when he was supposed to not have anything to do with GA, he was presented wearing green, people around him wearing green and his company logos in green. But unlike clark, Ollie's green isnt always obvious, its usually discreet, sometimes the green is dark and looks a lot like a brown or black shade, with clark you can see how flamboyant the red/blue is, that there is no mistaking it, but this isnt a problem?. Ollie is always in some green in civilian clothing it could be big as a suit or a small thing like a tie even in animated shows/movies. Ollie wore green since he was a kid, like someone said its probably his fav colour, so even if he wasnt GA or retires, he would still wore/wear green a lot. Heroes have colour codes that makes them unique and different from other heroes and they should stick to them always even when in civilian mode, its not insulting to a viewer, its giving a nod and showing appreciation to hero identity IMO. That being said i have to say oliver wasnt always in green in smallville (which i detaste), he wore that black jacket a lot, wore that ridiculous white suit, wore the dark suits, (batman?) and purple suit, purple? Hawkeye

It simply wasnt ENOUGH GREEN!!!!!

Comment

Probably NO it is his favourite colour

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍