Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugboy !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

After ten years, I think bug boy knows that trying to get revenge will do nothing. So all this time he's been what living A Bug's Life or trying to be normal again.

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
      Haha, he was already much older than the cast in 2010. We should be thankful he didn't gain 50+ pounds and was still available.
      He looked to have gained a few pounds. Seriously though, I kind of liked his "Raknid" vanity plate. Makes sense he was hanging out in Metropolis for all of that time. Plenty of places for him to hide for 10 years and quietly turn his life around.

Comment

it definitely was good to see his character get some closure. i always wondered what happened to him after he got squashed into those bugs, though i would prefer to know if he still had his powers or not.

Comment

They did a god job with his character, even for such small screentime, I felt he had made a big impact on the episode. It was overall, a very nice, heart warming return.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
            He sure didn't age as well as Clark did.
            Well, Princess, I guess that's what comes of Greg web-murdering his mom and putting her in a cocoon of nastiness, molting off his dead skin in the shower ON SCREEN, and then getting squashed into a ton of tiny beetles and cockroaches by a huge falling metal wall. It doesn't do wonders for the outward appearance/aging process, or so I'm told.

But anyway, in regards to the point of this thread, I was glad they brought Bugboy back, although in some ways, it would have been even nicer to see Jeremy Creek make a reappearance, seeing as he was the VERY first FOTW. Still, I'll take what I can get, and it was an extremely pleasant surprise that he actually was there to THANK Clark and had turned his life around. Maybe getting squashed and then slowly reassembling himself from a bazillion creepy-crawlies helped his brain get a little less psycho, too.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by trekkie
            Come to think of it. I dont see the point of him being there it would of been cooler to see jonathon taylor thomas character again even though clark didnt really help him lol and i cant remember he got killed or not.
            Some people think he was killed when Eric Summers had Clark's powers and backhanded him into this metal ventilation duct thingy, but who knows? I, for one, would take Bugboy over Splitting-Ian any day, but to each their own!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LordOnox
            They did a god job with his character, even for such small screentime, I felt he had made a big impact on the episode. It was overall, a very nice, heart warming return.
            WORD to this, Matt. Exactly! He didn't come back in the way I expected, and I was GLAD for that. This truly is already one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.
            Last edited by SGuthrie27; 10-15-2010, 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie
              Come to think of it. I dont see the point of him being there it would of been cooler to see jonathon taylor thomas character again even though clark didnt really help him lol and i cant remember he got killed or not.
              He got thrown around by Eric Summers in Asylum after Eric took Clark's powers. It's ironic since one of my fanfics that I planned but never wrote had Eric Summers taking Clark's powers this time to help Clark & then give them back to him to show the effect Clark had on him.

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
                Haha, he was already much older than the cast in 2010. We should be thankful he didn't gain 50+ pounds and was still available.

I know, but still.....

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Well, Princess, I guess that's what comes of Greg web-murdering his mom and putting her in a cocoon of nastiness, molting off his dead skin in the shower ON SCREEN, and then getting squashed into a ton of tiny beetles and cockroaches by a huge falling metal wall. It doesn't do wonders for the outward appearance/aging process, or so I'm told.

But anyway, in regards to the point of this thread, I was glad they brought Bugboy back, although in some ways, it would have been even nicer to see Jeremy Creek make a reappearance, seeing as he was the VERY first FOTW. Still, I'll take what I can get, and it was an extremely pleasant surprise that he actually was there to THANK Clark and had turned his life around. Maybe getting squashed and then slowly reassembling himself from a bazillion creepy-crawlies helped his brain get a little less psycho, too.
                This is true and I wanna thank Clark too
                Last edited by Tebow15; 10-15-2010, 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I really didn't see that coming.

So he's like reformed now?

Comment

That was a nice unspoiled moment. I was expecting a villain and I'm so glad that wasn't what we got.

Comment

Clark was ready to stomp him like a roach..............before Brainiac stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                        Clark was ready to stomp him like a roach..............before Brainiac stopped him.
                        Nice pun..

Comment

His return was very touching... first freak to ever give Clark a "thank you". His screentime was little... but it was perfect.

Comment

What made it really great that they picked "Bugboy" was in the episode "Metamorphosis" it was mentioned how Greg, Pete and Clark used to be best friends. I think by picking him it made it much more personal for the story and what Clark's influence is really like for all those in the show. It showed Clark reforming an old friend and being grateful for it.

Comment

At first I didn't really recognize him because his hair was so different.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                                Some people think he was killed when Eric Summers had Clark's powers and backhanded him into this metal ventilation duct thingy, but who knows? I, for one, would take Bugboy over Splitting-Ian any day, but to each their own!

True lol But he he was more of a villian to clark and being in that mental institution could of changed his life. Plus he is more recognizable. Ha I probably wouldnt even remember he was the bug boy if i didn't go to this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎