No announcement yet.

Bugboy !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugboy !

correct me if i am wrong.. but didnt bugboy get squashed at the end of his episode into millions of little bugs??? lol

Could be right lol OFf course thats ually an episode I skip lol.

Comment

He could have put himself back together? It's nice to see that somebody Clark fought is has tuned they're life around.

Comment

I dont know.. they never had a closure with them so how did he turn his life around? by dropping a big peice of equipment on him? LOL it just seems odd to me. there were tons of other freaks they could of used. Also I'm still trying to see what the point of the guidence councellor was? LOL

Comment

He sure didn't age as well as Clark did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo
            He could have put himself back together? It's nice to see that somebody Clark fought is has tuned they're life around.
            I agree... it was pleasant to see that Clark has made a difference in that way. I was so sure Bug-Boy would be itchin' for a fight, but I couldn't have been more wrong. And I've never been happier to be wrong.

Comment

I like waht they did with his character. That message for Clark was great, and I like how Clark initially thought it would be something threatening and it turned out to be nice. It was great how Brainiac wanted to stop him from rushing in to listen to the message but he didn't. This episode was made of win.

Comment

I was happy the way they showed BugBoy. It was exactly what Clark needed, and he got it.

Comment

Good for him that he turn his life around....after his encounter with clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo
                    I thought it was always implied that he survived (by turning himself into thousands of bugs and crawling away), but I think the biggest reason they had him return was to show Clark that he wasn't ruining the lives of meteor freaks by stopping them, but saving them and making them see how they were corrupting themselves with their own power. I also thought that him wanting Lois to thank Clark for his help in the past helped Clark shed some of the guilt he might've been harboring with each meteor he stopped (by not knowing what ever happened to every one of them) and seeing that even they can move on with their lives.

Comment

That was a great moment...good that Clark inspired Greg to be a better person.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                        He sure didn't age as well as Clark did.
                        Haha, he was already much older than the cast in 2010. We should be thankful he didn't gain 50+ pounds and was still available.

Comment

I was so happy that bug-boy turned his life around, and with the help of Clark. It made the episode.

Comment

Thats awesome. I hoping he wouldent die and turned good.

Comment

Come to think of it. I dont see the point of him being there it would of been cooler to see jonathon taylor thomas character again even though clark didnt really help him lol and i cant remember he got killed or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎