Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This The Most Popular Episode Ever?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought the thread question was, about popularity?? this being the best episode? I don't agree with that. It was a great episode but I think we have sat thru some many blah-zay eps. So when i good one come along like this, i feel there's a lot of excitement around it. But when it comes to popular..I feel the 100th episode had more magnitude, more hype and more impact. The 100th ep had ppl watching SV that never did before.

Comment

Yes! IMO but I accidentally thought this was Isis and I voted for no...

Comment

It certainly seems like it. I haven't seen fans so excited about one since Christopher Reeve came on the show.

Comment

yes it's the one episode i have seen all fandom unite and mostly like it. whats better is that clois was driving it at full force.

Comment

Most Popular? Yea maybe But definately not the Best IMO

Comment

Its def the best of season 10 and the series, i would have to go back and watch my favs but homecoming is at my #1 spot right now

Comment

I think the episode might be the most popular. The best of S10 so far and a great episode when compared to the history of the show. Still, for me the fact it was a clip show does take away some of it's charm. So episodes like "Salvation", "AJ" and "Justice" for example remain my top favourites above "HC".

Comment

For me, the most popular episode of the show and the one watched by the most viewers was Rosetta in S2. And I think the script was better. I think people tend to forget that there was a time when the show attracted 8 million viewers every week.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎