No announcement yet.

Black Kryptonite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    I never saw that series so I don't know.

Superman X everyone just calls him Kal, hes a real tough mofo not good with "emotions"

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
      So was Future Lois mention of it ment for a little joke or foreshadowing for a future episode
      Most likely something that happens after the series is over and Clark is already Superman, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Clark coming into contact with Black-K at some point this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex

Superman X everyone just calls him Kal, hes a real tough mofo not good with "emotions"
        That does sound like the way I depicted Kal-El in the fanfics I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
          I wondered if the "mess" was Doomsday in SV continuity... But it would be interesting if they brought it back in the future... I also loved all of the different varieties mentioned.
          You are right. I completely forgot that was the last time Black Kryptonite was used, and it was a disaster. I haven't completely recovered yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex

Kal /Kell El - yea, this is exactly what he described-

was done in the show legion of super heroes - where he fought alongside the real Clark kent(young, though), and they both were there- but Clark showed Kell humanity and compassion and eventually he gained clark's compassion

But yea. it was done

Good show too, by the way

Comment

I hope we get to see some Clark vs. Kal-El this season before any possible smackdown with Darkseid. It would be a way of getting rid of any leftover darkness from within him. It would even show that Jor-El's ruthless programming of him in the past was partly responsible for preventing him from being who he needs to be.
              Leftover Darkness?

Comment

Kinky Joke. Possibly some double action for Lois didnt go well....

Comment

It wasn't foreshadowing since I don't think Lois can see into the future anymore. And I don't think it was a joke, she seemed to worry if Clark really was infected with some sort of kryptonite. They have obviously encountered some in the past or Clark had told her all about them.

Was a funny scene though...
                  Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 10-17-2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I think it was foreshadowing - and it sounds really good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal-El
                      Kinky Joke. Possibly some double action for Lois didnt go well....
                      oh Lord! thats just disturbing on many levels.... and your avatar looks like it will toatlly say something like that..

Comment

I hope we get to see some Clark vs. Kal-El this season before any possible smackdown with Darkseid. It would be a way of getting rid of any leftover darkness from within him. It would even show that Jor-El's ruthless programming of him in the past was partly responsible for preventing him from being who he needs to be.
                        Like in Superman III?

Comment

I dont see why Clark vs Kal-El is so engaging. They are the same person. Its not like one is an evil villain. In fact, after this much time that Clark has developed and has accepted his heritage, there is no difference between the 2 except that Kal-El is more mentally stable and being void of tender human emotion, he is more in control of his powers, hence he can fly etc. Apart from that it would just be a fight between two of the same people, except one doubts himself while the other does not. So imo I don't really want it.

Worst case scenario: The only way I wouldn't mind it is if CK surrendes himself to black k and allows his kryptonian persona to take over who will complete a task to get CK further in his journey to become Superman, but the "disaster" Lois spoke of was that Kal-El refused to merge with CK again...a little twist and turn...then in the end, prob by Jor-El's force they merge, CK feels stronger, he is closer to completing his destiny and everyone is happy.

I still have to admit though, I don't like referring to them as seperate personas, I just have no other way of wording them. Particularly as I said there is little difference between them and they are, more than, in essence, exactly exactly exactly the same person...forget this merging rubbish...geez.

Comment

She was referring to something that happened in the future. Very funny line.
                            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-28-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Black and Blue kryptonite had reaaally bad introduction episodes and after "Crusade" I don't want anything Clark vs Kal-El related because it would force me to root for the latter once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎