Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Weekend at Bobby's"

Bobby - *falls into library basement*; "Balls!" - *car won't start after raiding library*; "Balls!" - *and one last time after something happens when he gets home*; "Balls!!"

-----------------

Bobby - *shocked at seeing Marcy covered in Occami's blood*; "I thought you said the chipper didn't work."
    Marcy - *stands stunned for a bit*; "I.. I just said that to get you to come over."
    Bobby - "Oh. Well, maybe.. I can come over for dinner sometime."
    Marcy - *horrified*; "No."
    Bobby - *grimaces*; "Story of my life."

------------------

Rufus - *watching Bobby use the backhoe to dig the hole*; "I know what I want for Hanakha!"

------------------

Bobby - "Please tell me the ring is still in your stomach."
    Rufus - *smirking, pulls the ring out of his back pocket to show Bobby*
    Bobby - "I'll go boil some water."
    Rufus - "What??"
    Last edited by SVfan26; 10-15-2010, 08:53 PM.

Bobby: "Don't swallow the ring!"
    Rufus: " I"m going to swallow the ring!"

--------

Bobby: "Story of my life..."

--------

Crowley: "I want my soul back ya idjit." (or however the whole exchange went when he was filling in Bobby's side of the conversation)

--------

Bobby: "Did you stab it seven times?"
    Rufus: "No, five."
    Bobby: "It has to be seven!"
    Rufus: "No I'm pretty sure it's five."

Comment

[*not word for word, sorry*]

Bobby - "Thank you boys for doing this. Especially you Dean, I know what flying does to you."
      Dean - "No problem, Bobby. Nothing I couldn't handle."
      Sam - *butts in*; "Yeah, he white-knuckled his way through 4 puke-bags."

Comment

quite frankly the whole damn episode, Bobby is just so ****ing cool cooler then dean at his best but for me the standout had to be his call to the boys

i dont remember it exactly but it was something like

"Everyday im there for you, listening when you two ***** ABOUT EACH OTHER"

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15

Crowley: "I want my soul back ya idjit." (or however the whole exchange went when he was filling in Bobby's side of the conversation)
          Crowley: "I値l save you the recap. In fact, I値l do the shorthand for you. [As Bobby] I want my soul back, idjit. [As self] Afraid not. [As Bobby] But I知 surly and have a beard; gimme! [As self] Blah blah blah. Homespun cornpone insult. Witty retort from yours truly. The bottom line is, you get bupkes."

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
            Crowley: "I値l save you the recap. In fact, I値l do the shorthand for you. [As Bobby] I want my soul back, idjit. [As self] Afraid not. [As Bobby] But I知 surly and have a beard; gimme! [As self] Blah blah blah. Homespun cornpone insult. Witty retort from yours truly. The bottom line is, you get bupkes."

My absolute favorite quote of the episode!!!

Comment

Demon: - Help me! Somebody help me!
              Bobby: - It's... Stupid horror flicks. Guilty pleasure.
              Marcy: - I love scary movies. Hey, have you seen "Drag me to Hell"?
              Bobby: - Trying to avoid it.

Comment

Bobby: I'm going "Dateline" on your ass.
                Crowley: (Looks at the Devil's trap that appears in the black light) I hope that's paint.

Crowley: That swan dive of Sam's was a thing of beauty. Tens all the way around. Standing "o" [ovation] from the Romanian judge. You should be proud, Bobby. As deaths go, it wasn't too shabby.

Bobby: Bite me.
                Crowley: If that's your thing.

Dean: Yeah, we need an ID ASAP. This thing's on a rampage. Call as soon as you dig something up.
                Bobby: Dean, I'm a little busy.
                Dean: Well then kick Bo Derek out of your bathtub. We got a case, here.

Bobby:Never heard of one popping up outside of Greece, though.
                Dean: Yeah, well it looks like this freak is immigrating. Snacking on cheeseheads.

Bobby: (On the phone) Doesn't sound like our kind of thing. Better drop a dime to the FBI. (Hangs up. The FBI phone rings. Bobby answers.) WIllis, FBI. (pause) No, Garth, not me the FBI, the real FBI! How are you still alive?

This episode was full of awesome qutoes!

Comment

These were all fantastic and there were even more:

Crowley: "Paragraph 18, subsection B, which is on your naughty bits."

Sam: "Maybe he's in the can."

Dean: "Kick Bo Derek out of your bathtub, we've got a case here."

Rufus: "Man, I know what I want for Hanukkah." (that just cracked me up)

Dean: "I'm baring my soul like a freakin' girl here and you've got stuff to do."

Sam: "Bobby, all you gotta do is ask." (awww!)

Bobby, after Rufus produces the ring: "I'll go boil some water."

Bobby: "You look like hammered crap."
                  Crowley: "And you're a vision, as always."

Bobby: "Do I look like Dr. Phil to you?"
                  Crowley: "A little." (and the face Bobby makes! )

Dean: "Did you really used to wear a skirt?"
                  Crowley: "A kilt. I had very athletic calves."

Dean: "That's me flicking my Bic at you."

and fittingly enough--
                  Bobby: "Let's roll credits on this chick flick."

A ton of great quotes in this one and most of them came from Bobby and/or Crowley. Man, mark must love playing the new Ruler of Hell...!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎