No announcement yet.

Bobby's booty call

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby's booty call

Bobby looked like he was thinking "I'd like to tap that" when that neighbor of his showed up & gave him the cobbler. Poor guy didn't have a chance thanks to Rufus not killing the okami properly.

It looked to me like the woman was more interested than he was. But poor thang got scared off, thanks to Rufus' little monster problem!

Comment

Yeah I thought Bobby was a little skittish at first, but he picked the perfect time to accept huh? How did that train of thought go exactly....

"Well, here we are covered in blood after i just shoved a monster in the wood chipper. Now seems about the right time to take her up on her offer for dinner"

Poor Bobby...can't catch a break!

Comment

Yeah, she was more interested than he was at the beginning but afterwards, you could tell that Bobby wanted to hook up at least once. I wouldn't be surprised if he hooks up with the sheriff eventually since her husband was killed by her kid when he came back in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. Unfortunately, she probably doesn't know how to make a cobbler like that or cook like Bobby's wife did.

Comment

And I thought that he was just as interested... he did, after all, check his breath before he answered the door. I think the reason he tried to brush her off is because trying to explain to someone like her what he does with his life would be difficult at best... not to mention the fact that being with him would put her in danger and Im certain he does not want a repeat of his wife...

Comment

that's the closest Bobby's come to getting a love interest since the series started (not counting the return of his late wife, of course).

I guess someone was finally listening to Jim complaining he never gets the girl!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎