• Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit: onebreath

Comment

Priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
        I really really loved Future Lois. I love Lois period. But seeing Lois in her true iconic role really touched my heart.

I wish I could see more of that. I hope we get more of it as the season progresses.

I realized tonight just how much I've been dying to see the real Superman/Lois love story play out. No holding back. Full speed ahead. I knew I wanted it. I love Clois. But I don't think I realized how much I had missed the Clark/Lois relationsihp that I have known and loved for so many years until that moment on the rooftop.

Now, if you'll excuse me...I need to go read a Superman comic. Preferably with some kissing on the DP roof.
        WORD. Man, she was AWESOME!

Comment

Not every man is destined to find a woman like Lois

Comment

Erica Durance IS Lois Lane, that's how good she is. I've always loved the character, but I've fallen even more in love with Lois since Erica joined Smallville. The future Lois was exactly how I had imagined her. Perfect!

Comment

Future Lois was made of so much win, in fact aside from Oliver's speech Lois owned this ep.

The constant glasses gesture was hilarious

Comment

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW........................I was just in awe....That's honestly how I've always wanted to see Lois Lane, minus that weird snooki hair (Im sorry rofl)....But WOW...she was amazing.....it was so fitting in this episode where I thought this future crap would be misplaced, but showing chloe...and lana...and thinking of how they went all nutso, and obsessive upon learning clark's secret, it was amzing seeing the direct contrast between them and Lois.
                First of all, I agree that both the present and the future Lois are handling Clark's secret quite well, and that the hairstyle the future Lois is sporting should be outlawed, but I certainly don't agree, that Chloe 'went all nutso upon finding out about Clark's secret' cause if you remember Chloe even went through extra trouble of covering him that time he lost his memory, even though he didn't actually knew she knew about him! And that just one example off how she helped him, how she was quite good at keeping his secret! So a little fact checking would perhaps be in order!

Comment

One word: thebestloislaneever!

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
                    I really really loved Future Lois. I love Lois period. But seeing Lois in her true iconic role really touched my heart.

I wish I could see more of that. I hope we get more of it as the season progresses.

I realized tonight just how much I've been dying to see the real Superman/Lois love story play out. No holding back. Full speed ahead. I knew I wanted it. I love Clois. But I don't think I realized how much I had missed the Clark/Lois relationsihp that I have known and loved for so many years until that moment on the rooftop.

Now, if you'll excuse me...I need to go read a Superman comic. Preferably with some kissing on the DP roof.
                    And this makes me want to point out something:

Last season, some people complained about the kissing between Tom and Erica during the second half of the season, or that they seem to have more chemistry during the first half of the season than the second half - limited touching like in Escape, etc. And I didn't want to throw out this theory until I was sure.

And now, after having watched Tom and Erica play their future selves, I think my theory was correct, and so I'll now present it:

The way the relationship between them was handled during the second half of the season was done that way on purpose - especially Tom and Erica's acting choices during that period. Why? Well a.) the writers knew they were going to have Lois and Clark break up before the season ended, and if they were acting like they could keep their hands off each other (like they were here) would anyone have believed a break up? I think no. And b.) Tom and Erica were acting the way things called for and things called for them to be taking those tentative steps with each other and then start to have it all fall apart. They were acting a relationship that was having problems and two people who were into each other but being pulled apart because of the secret.

That's what they were called upon to act and display last season - not the "iconic" Lois and Clark relationship, which is what we saw here during the future scenes. Because when Tom and Erica were actually called upon to play "iconic" Lois & Clark? They blew it out of the water. I too was utterly spoiled by those future scene and desperately want to see Tom and Erica in that wished for Metropolis spin-off show that focuses squarely on Superman - because those two could pull it off in a heartbeat, no doubt about it. And it absolutely kills me that I know they wont even be considered for the new Nolan/Snyder Superman movie. Not that I think the movie is going to be particularly good anyway, but at least with Tom and Erica in the parts of Clark and Lois I wouldn't have to worry about miscasting - particularly when it comes to Lois' character.

So yeah, good acting is believing you are the character in that particular moment. And last season, Tom and Erica were never called upon to full act as Lois & Clark. There were still things holding them back - story wise - from them being that. Any problems last season was never a lack of chemistry - it was acting the chemistry they were called upon to have in their relationship at the moment during those episodes, and they did so. Nothing more, nothing less.
                    Last edited by morrigan01; 10-16-2010, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I just have to say:

"Blue? Red? Not green. Please, tell me it's not the black 'cause that was a disaster!"

I'm totally in love with these lines.

Comment

Loved future Lois. She was the best example of why Lois and Clark are so perfect for each other. She lived all those things with him and handles the oddities of his life as it were normal. She was fabulous, both in the present and in the future timeline.

Comment

I wanted to see PresentLois meet FutureLois.

That would have been an interesting conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                            ^ Same here. It'd be a crime not to have them in the movie

same here... i hope nolan & the wb were watching last night and keep the smallville cast in mind. erica & tom are this generations lois & clark.

i think this was the best episode of the entire show... the season finale may top this if he is in the suit.

Comment

Love the gifs lol

Comment

Very cute, IMO. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡