• Show
Clear All

• credit:touchstonehq

Comment

• She was just AWESOME.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincessKent

credit:touchstonehq
        LOL, awesome, so the producers DO read comics sometimes!!!

Future Lois was amazing, I loved her even more than I love present Lois, if that's even possible!

Comment

• I thought in the Superman movie Lois Lane didnt know that Clark Kent was Superman and for that matter didn't even have feelings for Clark Kent, they were just reporters together. ....So how was Lois & Clark together in that future & how did she know his secret.

Lois did have feelings for Superman but she didnt know he was Clark.

Am I making any sense?

Comment

• This isn't the superman movie though. If they went for some sort of mind wipe at this stage...jeezus. I doubt many people would be happy. I know I wouldn't. Especially after that glimpse of 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by margarita_salt
              I thought in the Superman movie Lois Lane didnt know that Clark Kent was Superman and for that matter didn't even have feelings for Clark Kent, they were just reporters together. ....So how was Lois & Clark together in that future & how did she know his secret.

Lois did have feelings for Superman but she didnt know he was Clark.

Am I making any sense?
              SV isn't based on the movies, but on the comics, where Lois loved Clark before Superman and they've been married for over a decade.

Comment

• Yes! ED was amazing! I love her as Lois. I gotta say I'm really hoping someway they could do a Smallville movie or have TW and ED in the new movie. This episode left me wanting more!

Comment

• she was awesome...................

Comment

• Erica was fantastic

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡