Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which episode better - 100th or 200th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homecoming is the best. I think Reckoning is like an episode for "the dead" or something. Homecoming is more on Superman "to-be" and all that.

Comment

• The thing about Reckoning is that I hated Clark turning back time to save Lana and Jonathan died in her place. Other than that, it is wonderfully done and sad episode. Jonathan's funeral is one of the most beautifully shot scenes ever done and always makes me cry every time I watch it. Homecoming was just amazing. And I've only had the opportunity of watching it once. It made me smile. So although I like both episodes, I think Homecoming takes it for me.

Comment

• Well episode 100 was great but episode 200 was awesome^^

Comment

• Reckoning FTW...Homecoming is an insult to the francise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangobunny
            Reckoning FTW...Homecoming is an insult to the francise.
            "Reckoning" just reminds us that Jonathan died for nothing. Yeah, seeing Clark as Superman is an insult to the franchise.

The 100th is an episode that should have never happened! Ugh.
            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-28-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Homecoming is 100000x better than Reckoning. It is perhaps the best episode of the the entire series.

Comment

• It is my SINCEREST HOPE that "Finale" is so good, that it wipes the floor with "Homecoming" (which i loved!)

Comment

• Homecoming hands down better... Only good thing in Reckoning was when Clark saved Lois.

Comment

• "Reckoning" had a miles better proposal than "Icarus" but "Homecoming" was just awesome and so much better than the 100th episode.

Comment

• #200 was the best, it indicated that Clark would go into the past and future to actually accept who he's becoming, and that's also a real message to the entire world "hidden", few people know though

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎