No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by margarita_salt
    Why do Lois & Clark just look like brother and sister to me. no chemistry.
    That's gross. They always had a sexual attraction.

Erica and Welling are awesome together. Clois all the way.
    Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-29-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Just wanted to point out something I spotted. I don't know if it was meant that way but the editing of one particular scene makes things a bit confusing.

I recently posted a fic called 'Café et Amour' (link can be found via the AFF as it's NC-17), and I had these two working from an office on the 20th floor. I've set my story in the future so I have a bit of leeway when it comes to certain details.

The thing is, in 'Homecoming' when Clark sits down at what he believes to be his desk in the bullpen, Jeff corrects him by pointing out that it hasn't been his desk for years. Lois then leads Clark away, and the scene (in one fluid take judging by what Lois is saying to Clark at the time) cuts to them walking into their shared office, which a couple of other co-workers mentioned was on the 8th floor.

After this, Lois has to head for a meeting with the Mayor and when she lovetaps Clark into the elevator, she tells him that she's going up and he's going down. If he's already in the basement, aren't "travel options kinda limited", as Chloe once put it?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎