This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby, I Need You - Kim Taylor

Comment

I liked that they used this song because technically Clark owed Lois a dance to this song from their prom. He left Lois to dance with Lana, yeah I know she told him to but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
        I liked that they used this song because technically Clark owed Lois a dance to this song from their prom. He left Lois to dance with Lana, yeah I know she told him to but still.
        Very good point!

They were also on the verge of a major Clois moment at Chloe's wedding when Lana showed up, as well.

Comment

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by JLedge
          Very good point!

They were also on the verge of a major Clois moment at Chloe's wedding when Lana showed up, as well.
          Exactly. Although technically they still didn't dance to this song... But they did get a dance in the barn and may I say my heart was squealling!
          Last edited by Genny; 10-15-2010, 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SCG87
            Danke !

Comment

Lifehouse! Yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
                ----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Exactly. Although technically they still didn't dance to this song... But they did get a dance in the barn and may I say my heart was squealling!
                Ditto.

Comment

yes i loved all the music and im glad that we have some music like we did from the old smallville days

i downloading all of them into my ipod right now

Comment

Loved the callback with the Lifehouse song. Was giving me flashbacks to season 1

Comment

loved they used the lifehouse song from season 1, also what ever was the song at the end of the episode. also louis music was great too.

Comment

Same song by Lifehouse in Pilot as was in Homecoming?!?! MAJOR points to the whoever thought of doing that!

Comment

what was the song at the end with the beautiful Clois?

Comment

Lifehouse... Very fitting. Nice callback. Loved the song Clark and Lois danced and floated to.

Comment

Originally posted by SCG87
                              Perfect perfect song for Clois esp in that moment! Brilliant. The lack of music on Smallville always disappoints me but this was great!

Comment

Wow, with the music and the places, it was like reliving 9 seasons in one!
                                I loved having these old tunes.... what a touching episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎