This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Homecoming"

Talk about the special effects!

Hope for some good fxs. I know most complained abiut them last week. So hopefully they had more for this episode.

Comment

The scene with clark grabbing the helicopter was the best SPFX i've seen in smallville, at least lately. Looked great.

Comment

Like seeing "Superman" fly by with the cape...AWSOME

Comment

Everything was great. I really can't complain about anything in this episode :O

Comment

^^ ITA everything in this eppy, as someone has already said tonight, was simply PERFECTION!

There is nothing else to say cos it was simply phenomenal!

Comment

Originally posted by svrockschar89
              ^^ ita everything in this eppy, as someone has already said tonight, was simply perfection!

There is nothing else to say cos it was simply phenomenal! :d
              cheers to this!

Comment

yea the fly by window was good, so was the bomb, and helicopter scene. same goes for the background building cg looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by Xx.Kal-El.xX
                  The scene with clark grabbing the helicopter was the best SPFX i've seen in smallville, at least lately. Looked great.
                  Agreed. In fact, I'm giving SV a reprieve of their HORRIBLE CGI-ed Kara save sequence from Supergirl 'cause that was god-awful. This looked fantastic though.

Comment

Superman flying around the explosion looked like crap, but the helicopter save was really good. And yeah, the cg of the buildings surrounding the Daily Planet did look really good. Best in a long time. I also quite liked the parts where Brainiac froze time.

The story actually didn't call for big special effects, so it all worked nicely. If there is a good story, special effects don't really matter.

Comment

well like many of us were saying last week they might have been saving for this episode, possibly patroit from what been stated for the episode, and of course the series finale.

Comment

Excellent! Great use of effects for a great milestone!

Comment

for me the best fx were brianiac 5. when he would slide to the side and the scene behind him would change. for me that was the best.

Comment

Very good tonight! Made up for last week.

Comment

Everything was perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎