This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by margarita_salt
    What Brainiac tells Clark before he leaves

Brainiac: "A Hero is made in the moment, not from questioning the past or fearing what's to come."

Best Line of the episode

The line that the punch bowl girl told Lois "Your the Moth not the Flame" her face was priceless.

Totally love the first one...
    The punch bowl girl line about the moth and the flame was one of the worst of the episode. So you come to this brilliant conclusion after two lame questions about a relationship? And the statement has a sexist vibe that really annoys me. So if you are no currently in a relationship with someone and not engaged with that someone you are a moth????? Brilliant. Punch bowl girl must be a couple counselor with high credentials...

Comment

• I am too lazy to read back and didn't see it mentioned early on...

I liked the whole peanut-butter/chocolate line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        I am too lazy to read back and didn't see it mentioned early on...

I liked the whole peanut-butter/chocolate line.
        That was from Supergirl

Comment

• ^
          Was it?

I think it is because I re-watched "Supergirl" & still had "Homecoming" on my mind.

My bad.

Comment

• There was a phrase used more than once about what sounded like "back-back Crows".
            Does anyone know what was actually said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve2
              There was a phrase used more than once about what sounded like "back-back Crows".
              Does anyone know what was actually said?
              I was wondering what that was too

Comment

• "Bawk, Bawk, Crow"
                Kinda like the sound a chicken makes... I'm guessing this was some sort of school mascot cheer... like a school with a bulldog as a mascot might "Bark" at their opponents as a rally cry to get the team pumped up before a game.

IMO, it kinda came off as a weak cheer... possibly to help signify that Clark isn't really holding on to his high school years as being the best years of his life. He obviously wasn't thrilled about being crowned Homecoming King, though in his senior year he might have not objected to it so much, considering he helped to stage a coup to crown Chloe Prom Queen.

Comment

• Okay, there's a line in this episode that will likely bring tears to my eyes if/when I hear it sometime in June 2011...

Clark: "You said to hold on to Smallville. I will, I won't ever forget. Cause you'll be with me no matter where I go. But I have to say the one thing I never could. Goodbye..."

I know the rest of the quote is directed towards Jonathan Kent, but... in context of this show... I think this will apply to each and every one of the show's fans, likely anyone who has been touched by this show, or had a part in bringing it to our living rooms every week.

*wipes tears* Okay back to happy thoughts now!

Comment

• Lana:"So what are u man or Superman"
                    Chloe:" i call it the wall of weird"
                    Brainiac 5:"this is your moment that your life changes forever"
                    Clark:"I love you"
                    Lois:"i love you too"
                    Ck.

Comment

• The 2 clarks talking
                      Youll never become me
                      oh thts to bad
                      clark gets out of the elevator so thts what i become

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀