Green Arrow should grow a beard!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Arrow should grow a beard!!!

v

mod edit: an edit was made of the title for the move to correct subforum. There are plenty of threads about glasses in Clark subforum already - so that was removed.
    Last edited by Atomic girl; 10-15-2010, 02:32 PM.

I agree!

Comment

^Yes!

Comment

I do sometimes wish Green Arrow had a beard....but overall it doesn't bug me too much. But I do hope Clark begins to wear glasses sometime soon....I love the iconic CK look on TW. Tom looks more like the classic Clark with the glasses he has worn in a few episodes.

Comment

haha i agree on both.....theres no excuse for not wearing the glasses yet.....lol but as much as i like justin hartleys green arrow...i highly doubt that man can grow any body hair but less facial hair.

Comment

hell yes. let his hair grow out a little bit, give him some facial hair.

Comment

Later on in life, when he gets more bulky, he'll grow the beard/facial hair.

Comment

He is too young for that look yet...It just does not suit him....

Comment

Ollie would look good with anything, I'm sure but I think a beard might be over doing it . He's only in his early thirty's right now.

Comment

Originally posted by metropolisman
                    haha i agree on both.....theres no excuse for not wearing the glasses yet.....lol but as much as i like justin hartleys green arrow...i highly doubt that man can grow any body hair but less facial hair.

You have never seen him during season breaks have you?.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MartianRogue
                    hell yes. let his hair grow out a little bit, give him some facial hair.
                    true, they should have done that all s9 and s10, 5 season with no development in facial hair ,what?. they overdid it with the pretty boy look/s in this show.
                    Last edited by MarvelXY; 07-13-2011, 11:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎