"Weekend at Bobby's" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand how torching the bones of a demon's original body would cause their current vessel's body to get torched.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuthorKent90
      Why so little Sam and Dean? Is this the one Jensen directed?
      Yeah this is Jensen's episode. I did miss the boys, but I love that Bobby, and Jim, got a chance to shine!

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Poor Bobby...he's never gonna get a bite of the cobbler
      Last edited by chole_fan; 10-15-2010, 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by chole_fan
        Yeah this is Jensen's episode. I did miss the boys, but I love that Bobby, and Jim, got a chance to shine!

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Poor Bobby...he's never gonna get a bite of the cobbler
        I still enjoyed it But I missed my boys. <3

His scenes with Rufus were hilarious. "Let me go boil this ring." Rufus: "Huh?"

Comment

• Originally posted by chole_fan
          :
          I agree, I think it was a nice change up to see how Bobby spends his time. The boys played a key part and it was good to see how they look from outside their perspective lol

Comment

• next weeks episode looks intense.

Comment

• Looks like Dean turns into a vampire. Maybe Gordon's back from the dead too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJDSuperman
                next weeks episode looks intense.
                yeah, very intense! Can't wait to see Vamp!Dean.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Looks like Dean turns into a vampire. Maybe Gordon's back from the dead too.
                I'd love to see Gordon again!
                Last edited by chole_fan; 10-15-2010, 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  king of hell? and lucifer is the prince of darkness? how does crowley out rank the devil?
                  Well, Azazel used to rule Hell. When he got killed, Lilith came to power. After she died and Lucifer was freed, he took the crown. Now, since he's back in his cage (apparently, since we don't know if he's secretly still in Sam or not), Crowley (as the highest-ranking demon seen on the show) is in charge.

I pretty much knew that Crowley would take charge, after the boys locked up Lucifer. Maybe that was his motive all along, or just a lucky bonus (in the event that he actually believed that Lucifer would kill all demons and wanted him locked away for those 'legitimate' reasons).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎