Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk (ABC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they were just speculating that it would be CGI.. no one directly involved with the show has been quoted with saying that. I don't think they could afford to do that on TV (yet). That entire article is actually speculation.... most of which could never happen. (For example, actors like Nathan Fillion and Joshua Jackson are currently busy on other shows...)

Comment

[IMG]CDocuments and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\Hulk/167163.1[/IMG]

Here's Roland Kickinger as The Hulk in Disaster Movie.

Comment

Wonder if they have the Hulk be like 70s one were he sknny/musclular instead of ultra body builder look.

Comment

Wonder if they'll update the hulk's origin and not have the nuclear bomb test but take place in a lab, but are they going still use gamma radiation? or the super soldier serum?

Comment

for them to stay somewhat true to the mythos- a gamma bomb would be hard, but using gamma radiation is a must if you ask me- it's like having Superman w/o Kryptonite- doesn't work!!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
              Wonder if they'll update the hulk's origin and not have the nuclear bomb test but take place in a lab, but are they going still use gamma radiation? or the super soldier serum?
              The latest movie went for a merger between the Ultimate origin and the Bixby/Ferrigno Hulk's origin. I'd imagen the new series, to walk down the same track.

Comment

What having Nathan Jones as the hulk, he's 6'11 and ready powerfully buildt.

Here's a site https://www.geeksofdoom.com/2010/11/...new-hulk-take/
                shows you differant ways to do the hulk on television.

Comment

What about having a big guy in a muscle suit for the hulk? like Doomsday in Smallville or Nemesis in the Resident Evil movies.

Comment

muscle suit will probably have to do it at this point- I agree with all who have said CGI isn't the way to go for this!

Comment

Incredible Hulk nostalgia!

If the new series follows the old show will it be too nostalgic? will it go the Superman Returns route?

Comment

i think there's too much of a generation gap to follow the old show- i doubt it would go that route!!

Comment

Totally agree if there's ever going to be an incredible hulk nostalgia in the near future I think we're in trouble.

Comment

I too agree!

Comment

To me, The Incredible Hulk film felt like nostalgia - they used the same machine to douse him with gamma rays as on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if it was used yet again on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by j03superbat
                                To me, The Incredible Hulk film felt like nostalgia - they used the same machine to douse him with gamma rays as on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if it was used yet again on this show.
                                TIH was a good movie....but like them to do something like in the comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎