Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Oliver wear a T-shirt or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It definitely gets annoying, at least from a male perspective.

Comment

Seeing Oliver shirtless every time makes me crave a Clark shirtless scene all that much more.

Comment

I'm a guy, and I have to say Ollie has one of the best bodies I've seen in my entire life (no homo)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          I'm a guy, and I have to say Ollie has one of the best bodies I've seen in my entire life (no homo)
          You mean male bodies? Or including women too?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
            You mean male bodies? Or including women too?
            yea oops, male bodies of course haha

Comment

I'm sure the 26 votes are from guys! How can a girl get tired of Justin's gorgeous body? no can do my friend!

Comment

Nah, I could gawk at Justin's shirtless torso all day...*drools*. I've gotta have my fun somehow and since Clark is rarely shirtless anymore...

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by kal-el_girl
                i'm sure the 26 votes are from guys! How can a girl get tired of justin's gorgeous body? No can do my friend!
                ita!
                Last edited by CloisShipper; 10-15-2010, 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hell no......... lol I'm with Jess, I could gawk at shirtless Justin all day long as well

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    I'm sure the 26 votes are from guys! How can a girl get tired of Justin's gorgeous body? no can do my friend!
                    seriously though it a decent enough body, but its NOT the best body ever to grace smallville (aquaman, davis,clark,cyborg etc as potential candidates)......the screentime its gets is ridiculous. especially when SV isnt that "type" of show.

it makes the iconic character a joke (& the show too), coz that not what ollie is all about, he is a serious hero, he should wear his costume, or his business suit. SPN & VD has some buff & ripped guys but dont walk around naked most of the time, coz they actually have a story to tell!!

shirtless scenes once in a while YES
                    shirtless scenes every episode NO!!

Comment

Originally posted by [insert user name]
                      I think we should swap some of Oliver's shirtless time for some more of Clark's
                      Yes I agree

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                        Al tweeted that he has a great plastic surgeon on stand by so there is your answer.
                        I voted he keep his shirt off! I never get tired of seeing Ollie shirtless!

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                          It definitely gets annoying, at least from a male perspective.
                          It get's annoying when it gets cheesy, but other then that the view is not so bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎