Lines you wish were in this episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines you wish were in this episode

**Alternate Flying Scene**

Peter Pan: Damn it Kent I said happy thoughts! HAPPY THOUGHTS.

Clark: I was thinking happy thoughts!

Peter: No, if you were; you would not be dropping to the ground like a freakin' stone Kent! Now focus on one happy thought and let it lift you into the air.

Clark launches into the air.

Clark: My happy thought is spending the rest of my life with Lana!!!

*Clark then begins falling like a stone*

Clark: No! No I mean Lois, Lois is my happy thought!

*He stops in mid air and hovers*

Peter: Okay, good start. Think of a happier thought now.

Clark: Me donning the Superman outfit after ten freakin' years!

**BINGO!!! With that happy thought, Clark became a master at flying. All credit goes to Peter Pan, whose supreme wisdom and stunning insight guided Clark Kent to finally mastering his last and most important ability after 10 freakin' flightless years**
    Last edited by SuperheroFan87; 10-11-2010, 09:01 PM.

lol

CK: Lois I am the blur
    Lois: You don't think I know that smallv... My superman....kiss me!!

Comment

Shut up Kara!
      Clark: How bout both you and Jor-El kiss my Kryptonian a--
      Clark in mock despair: Oh no...I've been disowned by a computer, whatever shall I do.
      Kara to Clark: Jor-El sent me immediately. He said you are in grave danger...of being arrested by the fashion police, for channeling Michael Jackson circa 1983!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
        Clark in mock despair: Oh no...I've been disowned by a computer, whatever shall I do.
        This one made me rofl.

Hey, I happen to like Clark's snazzy super jacket!

Comment

"I used to dabble in that heroic stuff. No, really! On my first date with an alien, he took me to this creepy rooftop, and there was like an altar with crystals and stuff...."

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
            Kara to Clark: Jor-El sent me immediately. He said you are in grave danger...of being arrested by the fashion police, for channeling Michael Jackson circa 1983!
            Lolololo!

Hmm lines I wish were in this episode...Can I rewrite the whole thing? Nah just kiddin'

Infront of club Desaad:
            *Lois being the driver for Godfrey after finding out where the evidence about Oliver is*
            Godfrey: Take the rest of the day off. I think Im going to stay for quite some time in here.
            *Lois follows Godfrey into the dark club and grabbs his coat and takes it off from him*
            Godfrey: Wha---?
            *Lois snatches the final chapter from Godfreys coat*
            Lois: You sure you will be alright?
            Godfrey: I pay you to drive me, not babysit me. Unless...you'd fancy spend your day off in...something more form fitting?
            *Lois smirks, then she pulls one of the girls in bondage gear to her*
            Lois: Why don't you two go spank each other or something!
            *The two leave while Lois follows and takes a look around. A couple of girls give her a stare*
            Girl: You got a wrong costume on honey. No mile high club action here.
            Lois: Do I look like Tara Reid to you?
            *The offended girls leave and Lois sees Godfrey enjoying himself with the lady. Lois picks up her phone and takes a picture*
            Lois: Well atleast you got the S&M votes after this one...
            *Godfrey sences something is wrong. Lois tries to leave but Godfrey appears infront of her waving his finger.*
            Godfrey/Darkseid: I may indulge on foolish mortal desires...but don't think off me a fool, miss Lane.
            *The screen goes black only to reveal a tied Lois for a few seconds*
            Godfrey/Darkseid: Think of this as your own personal APOCALYPSE!
            *Darkseid hits Lois' a*s with a pink whip*

Clark confronts Godfrey/Darkseid:
            Godfrey/Darkseid: She was just bait...to lure you here kryptonian. Yes, I know your kind, all proud and stubborn like you...Overconfidence was the doom for your planet.
            Clark: Where is Lois Lane?
            Godfrey/Darkseid: Let's talk about you. Where are you? With me or against me.
            Clark: I don't even know what you are excactly!
            Godfrey/Darkseid: Your new lord and master. You may call me...Darkseid!
            Clark: It's 'cos you're really black...isn't it?

Clark/Kara final encounter:
            Kara: Leave the darkness to me!
            Clark: No. We'll make that thing leave earth. The two of us. Darkside or not, I am ready. It's what I was born to do here. You and my father may see me as weak. But you don't know the strength that I have gotten from humans. I've never been more sure in my life!
            Kara: You truly are your fathers son...So...what's your first move?
            *Clark superspeeds to the fortress and gazes his rightful belonging*
            Jor-el: Kal-el...
            Clark: The suit's mine b*tch!

End scene:
            Lois: Oliver...think about what you're doing. Green Arrow is who you really are! Don't throw it away like this.
            Oliver: Im not. Look, I know who I am Lois. It's about time the people knew it too...
            *Informs her secretary to let the press people in while he vanishes behind the false green wall. Lois greets the people and doesn't know what to say. Everyone looks baffled. Suddenly the false wall opens and a green arrow flies through the air and hits the closed door of the office. People look in awe and terror when the Emerald Archer appears infront of them.*
            Lois: Oh look...Gee, I wonder what the Green Arrow is doing in the room of a respected businessman...?
            Green Arrow: Save it miss Lane.
            Reporter: What have you done to mr. Queen?
            Reporter #2: Who are you?
            Green Arrow: Ladies and gentlemen...
            *Green Arrow shuts the voice modulator*
            Green Arrow: Oliver Queen died on a deserted island...
            *He takes his sunglasses away*
            Green Arrow: There is only the Green Arrow.
            *Everyone is surprised to see who the Green Arrow really is. He is then sentenced 900h of community service for every theft, violation, and sabotage he has done for the city*

Okay the last lines on every scene are just to put some humor in

Comment

Lois: "Übergirl..? Megagirl..? Power Girl...? No, wait... There's already one, in New York.."

Comment

Lois: "Übergirl..? Megagirl..? Power Girl...? No, wait... dumb blonde cousin of Clark going to get us all in trouble running around without a disguise... nuh never fit on a headline."

Clark: Jor-El disowned me? That's it I'm calling Geek Squad! That fortress is getting reformatted!

Comment

Clark: "Hang on... Jor-El disowned me and picked you, the person he once told me couldn't be trusted! Why didn't he pick the girl, he's kept in a cave wall for ages, whom he knows he can trust?!"
                  Last edited by jon-el87; 01-06-2011, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Daily Planet employee #1: (Looking at the picture of Kara) "Do you this woman might be that 'Power Girl', in New York, that Vinson guy's been writing about...?"

Daily Planet employee #2: "I doubt it... According to the reports I've heard, she's taller then this girl. Shorter hair, more muscles, etc.. Sides, I saw a phantom sketch of her once, didn't look anything like this girl..."

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎