No announcement yet.

Adios Morgan Grimes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Morgan Grimes

Well Morgan is officially dead. Once Casey finds out that he's dating his daughter it's hasta la vista, baby. They don't call Casey the Angel de la Muerte for nothing.
    Last edited by protector91; 10-11-2010, 06:06 PM.

yup morgan is doomed

Comment

the girl that plays his daughter looks so annoyingly familiar. Who is she?

Comment

good for morgan! that'll drive casey nuts . . . hopefully this means we'll get more of the casey/morgan dynamic on screen!

Comment

As annoying Casey thinks Morgan is, it's going to have loathe/love relationship....MACEY. And he wouldn't want to mess up his relationship with his new found daughter by killing her new boyfriend.

Comment

I think part of it will drive him nuts . . . but Casey knows Morgan is a good guy, and loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              As annoying Casey thinks Morgan is, it's going to have loathe/love relationship....MACEY. And he wouldn't want to mess up his relationship with his new found daughter by killing her new boyfriend.
              Originally posted by DarkClone
              I think part of it will drive him nuts . . . but Casey knows Morgan is a good guy, and loyal.

I agree he will do the protective father idea then at the end realize that Morgan is a good guy.

Comment

I think Casey will be supportive to Alex's face. But when she is away, I'm sure Morgan will be threatened with his life to treat her well.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                  the girl that plays his daughter looks so annoyingly familiar. Who is she?
                  She looks like the girl from the very short lived TV show Jericho. The daughter of a rich family.

Comment

Chuck vs the Podcast, which you can find on the Chucktv site, did an interview with Mekenna Melvin this last week. It was an interesting interview which I recommend. But it came out in the interview that Chuck is really the first big thing Mekenna has done. Before this she only did a few guest spots and independent films. I looked her up on imdb and there was nothing there I recognized. It was interesting to learn that she is a black belt in Te Kwan Do (sp?) and so I hope that they have her on more and she gets involved somewhat in the spy life. I really like the character Alex so far, and knowing she is Casey's daughter means they can't just totally throw her away if her and Morgan don't work out.

Comment

Dude, Casey he's ****ing nuts I wouldn't surprised if he comes to live inside the walls of Casa Bartowski.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎