No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort needs to make another smallville apearance by the seasons end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bennyjr123
    well of course it's possible but that doesn't necessarily mean it WILL happen. I however, really hope it does. I just don't think it will.
    It wouldn't feel the same if they don't bring her back, they opened up that story arc for her to come back, sure mentioning her off screen is one thing but actually having her on screen is something that needs to be done again.

Comment

They told Laura she couldn't keep the blue leather jacket she wore in case they needed it later so I think they plan to bring her back. That would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by IluvKara
        They told Laura she couldn't keep the blue leather jacket she wore in case they needed it later so I think they plan to bring her back. That would be great!
        That was a really nice jacket. I think they just didn't wanna lose it.

Comment

No, "in case they need it" means for Laura to wear when she comes back.

Comment

I hope she comes back. I really didn't feel satisified with the way the episode concluded, I felt like they could use her more. I hope she comes back for at least the last episode.

Comment

Yes, I realize that. I was making a joke.

Comment

The reason she shouldn't come back is she served no purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                  The reason she shouldn't come back is she served no purpose.
                  She served the purpose of saving Clark from Darkseid. I would say that's pretty significant.

Comment

Wow that was worth an entire episode. Super Lana had more to do than Kara I have nothing to add to this show Kent.
                    Bloodlines should have been her last episode, she was great in it and actually provided something to the story. She was strong and a hero in that episode; in this one she was holier than thou and full of WTF moments.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                      Normally if they don't know if someone will be back within the season....that's usually a sign that they're not returning. Normally when a guest star appears in the early season, they know if they'll be back or not. Like Brian Austin Green, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Michael Shanks, etc.
                      BAG and a few others gave no indication of returning, they said they'd like to and the producer's said last season they'd love to have BAG return if possible. They could've been playing coy or they could've known all along either way it isn't indicative of Kara/LV returning or not.
                      Originally posted by Genny
                      I hope she comes back. I really didn't feel satisified with the way the episode concluded, I felt like they could use her more. I hope she comes back for at least the last episode.
                      I agree.

Originally posted by Dyanara
                      Wow that was worth an entire episode. Super Lana had more to do than Kara I have nothing to add to this show Kent.
                      Bloodlines should have been her last episode, she was great in it and actually provided something to the story. She was strong and a hero in that episode; in this one she was holier than thou and full of WTF moments.
                      I'd like her to return only on the premise of being proven wrong and finding out she has a lot more to learn. It'd be interesting if the writers went the route of the comics and had Kara under Darkseid's control. I agree though that there was little point to her return much like Hawkman's and even Plastique's return had little point last episode. Although since there return is hinted at in the future I'm not that concerned. If Kara does return and is proven wrong and is humbled than I will like this episode a lot more because they set something up. If this is Kara's last episode I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed. Bloodline left her with an annoying ambigous sendoff where she was in space for god knows how long searching for a nonexistant place but at least she was heroic and an enjoyable character. Supergirl being Kara's last episode leaves me with a bad taste and an even bigger plothole than before.

Comment

I think Kara should appear at least one more time.

Comment

Honestly as much as I like Laura I could care less if she comes back to SV. Idk I just don't really care for her character as much. But I do like Laura. I'd rather see them devote their time to bring Michael or someone that is actually needed.

Comment

Or maybe the jacket and the mini skirt is a back up for Tom incase something happens to the SR suit

Comment

No thank you, supergirl was one of the worst episodes in smallville history IMO.

LV deserves better.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                                Or maybe the jacket and the mini skirt is a back up for Tom incase something happens to the SR suit
                                Well, symbolically he's the woman of the show most of the time anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎