No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort needs to make another smallville apearance by the seasons end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IluvKara
    Well, symbolically he's the woman of the show most of the time anyway.
    It feels like that some times unfortunately...

Would it be so hard for the writers to write characters that are equal?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
      No thank you, supergirl was one of the worst episodes in smallville history IMO.

LV deserves better.

Def agree.

Comment

No thank you, supergirl was one of the worst episodes in smallville history IMO.

LV deserves better.
        This.

Comment

LV deserves better.
          Yes she does deserve better, which is why she needs to make another gueststar appearance on smallville near the finale, so Clark can prove to her that Jor-El was wrong about him. If she doesn't make another appearance then the entire Darkseid storyline would feel meaingless since she happens to be a big part of it.

Comment

I guess V has been cut to 10 episodes which makes even more room for Laura to appear before the finale

Comment

Whether she "deserves" to be back is of little import. The point is the writers DID capsize the iceberg by bringing her back for "Supergirl" and it would suck, story-wise and arc-wise to not let her return!

I did not have a serious problem with Kara's attitude, but i wouldn't mind Clark proving her wrong! I am not saying we shall have a Fortress scene with both Kara and Jor-El congratulating Clark, and Kara announcing her departure or whatever, but if the writers do NOT bring her back, they will have left a gaping hole - and with little reason!

P.S. V does not air until January, DON'T tell me they can't get her ass for one more episode of Smallville at least!

Comment

Originally posted by menthys
                Whether she "deserves" to be back is of little import. The point is the writers DID capsize the iceberg by bringing her back for "Supergirl" and it would suck, story-wise and arc-wise to not let her return!

I did not have a serious problem with Kara's attitude, but i wouldn't mind Clark proving her wrong! I am not saying we shall have a Fortress scene with both Kara and Jor-El congratulating Clark, and Kara announcing her departure or whatever, but if the writers do NOT bring her back, they will have left a gaping hole - and with little reason!

P.S. V does not air until January, DON'T tell me they can't get her ass for one more episode of Smallville at least!
                Laura Vandervoort as Kara Zor-El is a very important part of the Darkseid story, even her struggle with Clark needs some adjustment, it wouldn't be the same if they don't somehow get some closure but overall she needs to appear in the finale or close to it at the very least, the problem with V is that it's not going to last much longer and with smallville coming to an end soon I think having a Kara spinoff would surely help matters.

Comment

As much as I didn't like "Supergirl" I don't like Kara herself going ofscreen along with Darkseid & Suicide Squad plot.

Now that we have "Homecoming" behind Im curious to see what is Kara's reaction to Clark the next time they meet. I hope they would develop her alter ego a bit more than just a costume. Let's see her in a day job learning how to adjust to earth a bit more. This could all tie in to Clark and how he has to be two different persons...also we'd get some good comedy I bet and some hotness from Laura Vandervoort!

Comment

with the ending they gave her (so far) Laura needs to come back and give the character a proper end, if they left it the way they did in season 8 then that would have been fine.

But they brought her back and to not have her show up at least once more is.......is like writing a story with no ending lol, and this is the last season so there has to be a ending

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎