Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET haha

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
      I'm glad she's being mentioned about time.
      Me too. Frankly, I think she should have been mentioned long before now.

I still don't like the idea that Lois thinks anyone should remember her 5 day stint at SV High. I swear, sometimes I think Brian & Kelly only understand Lois' POV on things in a surface/shallow way.

Totally random note: did that sound like music from Six Feet Under being played towards the end of that clip?

Comment

Precisely Libby. Great post.

Originally posted by ginevrakent
        Precisely. I don't think Lois' reaction to Lana's name tag has anything to do with jealousy. The way she quietly said at the end of the clip "I should've known this would happen," which was in such contrast to her irritated tone seconds earlier, made it seem like her reaction was more about Clark's feelings than her own.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
          Exactly libby. I actually liked the clip. I'm glad that shes actually going to be mentioned. He can't let go of his past without getting through the lana stuff. She was a big part of it.
          See that's what is unsettling. He still hasn't let go off Lana? Seriously hes been in a relationship with Lois for months. How could he have not let go off Lana yet? If that's the case, then Clark Kent is a fraud and a player.

Comment

Yep, Clark is looking even more handsome with age and Lois is beautiful in yellow.

Lana who?

Comment

Lois you have nothing to worry about

Comment

I dont really get the name tag thing. lanas been gone for like 3 years and no mention of her and lois seems shocked to see her name on the table. i mean it would be lanas reunion too. hopefully we see chloes name tag and i would say petes but i forgot that he graduated from a different school.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                  See that's what is unsettling. He still hasn't let go off Lana? Seriously hes been in a relationship with Lois for months. How could he have not let go off Lana yet? If that's the case, then Clark Kent is a fraud and a player.
                  I'm not saying he hasn't let go of lana. Cause I'm positive he has. I'm saying that she was a big part of the past thats holding him back. Like the death of johnathon. Totally did not mean he hasn't let go of lana.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                    No he's not. One really has nothing to do with the other.

Clark's not going to stop caring about Lana even if he may not be in love with her anymore. Just like he wont stop caring about Chloe even though he was never in love with her. Just like Lois hasn't stopped caring about Oliver even though she and Oliver are no longer a couple.

Both Lana and Chloe left under not happy circumstances - Lana especially, and Clark probably still carries guilt from that. How his secret disrupted and changed both Lana and Chloe's lives. As he said in the trailer for this episode, he still keeps focusing on the mistakes in his past - and I'm sure that includes the way he feels he hurt Lana.

That's what's going on here, not that he's still pining after her.

Now Lois' side of that exchange I do think was tinged with a little something, though I wouldn't exactly call it jealousy. Remember, Lois knows that Lana knew Clark secret, or she at least suspects Lana knew (as she doesn't know the details of how Lana found out). She's still trying to figure out how she fits into Clark's life and how so a) Lana's name tag she knows will probably bring up unhappy memories for Clark and b) it also makes Lois confront that she still isn't as connected to Clark as others have been.

Comment

I'm going to repost my spec from the Clois thread:

I think Clark looked a little uncomfortable.

Come on, Lois being jealous or insecure over Lana has NEVER happene as far as he knows, and I just had a thought, maybe THIS is what leads to him revisiting the Bride events, to help him realize that deep inside, Lois HAS to have some insecurities abt his long, convoluted past with Lana, and she needs a little reassurance as much as the next woman.

Let's not forget, Clois NEVER talk abt Lana, so Clark HAS to be a little scared that Lois is bringing her up!

As for Lois being upset for Clark;s sake, I don't agree with that, because then she wouldn't have turned around and shown him the nametag and mentioned "old flames."

I think she's just feeling a little insecure and left out. I mean, did this girl EVER have a settled home or freinds during her teenage yrs? Maybe she was expecting that she might have made a little niche in her dew days there?

Awww, poor Lois, you're so cute!

ON a shallow note, she looks absolutely, breathtakingly, STUNNING!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by morrigan01
                      No he's not. One really has nothing to do with the other.

Clark's not going to stop caring about Lana even if he may not be in love with her anymore. Just like he wont stop caring about Chloe even though he was never in love with her. Just like Lois hasn't stopped caring about Oliver even though she and Oliver are no longer a couple.

Both Lana and Chloe left under not happy circumstances - Lana especially, and Clark probably still carries guilt from that. How his secret disrupted and changed both Lana and Chloe's lives. As he said in the trailer for this episode, he still keeps focusing on the mistakes in his past - and I'm sure that includes the way he feels he hurt Lana.

That's what's going on here, not that he's still pining after her.

Now Lois' side of that exchange I do think was tinged with a little something, though I wouldn't exactly call it jealousy. Remember, Lois knows that Lana knew Clark secret, or she at least suspects Lana knew (as she doesn't know the details of how Lana found out). She's still trying to figure out how she fits into Clark's life and how so a) Lana's name tag she knows will probably bring up unhappy memories for Clark and b) it also makes Lois confront that she still isn't as connected to Clark as others have been.
                      I agree with this as well.
                      Last edited by humera; 10-11-2010, 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        I dont really get the name tag thing. lanas been gone for like 3 years and no mention of her and lois seems shocked to see her name on the table. i mean it would be lanas reunion too. hopefully we see chloes name tag and i would say petes but i forgot that he graduated from a different school.
                        I totally understand to her reaction. I mean she never had to face Lana as Clark's girlfriend..it would be very awkward for me meet her in this position.

Comment

I could be way off but I think this incident is what's going to allow Clark to remember the interrupted dance and almost kiss from Bride. And because of that he'll finally finish that dance and hopefully kiss in the barn, and reassure Lois that she's the one and only.

Comment

I think there is nothing jealous or anything about that scene. I think Lois mentioned Lana more softly than anything else because she is the one concerned about how Clark is going to feel about it. It doesn't mean she's insecure or he's still pining for Lana though I do like the fact this episode seems to be addressing the whole bride scenerio and I think will show how Clark has moved on completely with Lois now .

Plus Lois looks awesome! I want her hair and her dress! .

Comment

^^ I think so too. Remember that Lois comforted Clark when he and Lana broke up on Artic, and by Toxic she clearly knows they had an up and down history - and she wants to cheer Clark up by taking him to the meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly
                                I totally understand to her reaction. I mean she never had to face Lana as Clark's girlfriend..it would be very awkward for me meet her in this position.
                                im sure it would be akward but i dont know lois just looked at it as if it shouldnt have been there.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
                                I could be way off but I think this incident is what's going to allow Clark to remember the interrupted dance and almost kiss from Bride. And because of that he'll finally finish that dance and hopefully kiss in the barn, and reassure Lois that she's the one and only.
                                ya i think they will do that at the end of the episode. after his little adventure.
                                Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-11-2010, 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎