No announcement yet.

Bondage Club=Too Much even for SV?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncaged
    I liked Exposed. imo, they played on the funny awkwardness of Clark and Lois running into each other. The tone of that was more lighthearted. While she was onstage I didn't feel like she was in danger of anything more than embarrassing herself. This wasn't meant to be lighthearted it was meant to be dangerous and scary. I do kind of wish that Clark would have gotten a moment of 'fish out of water' looking around at all the craziness. I know he was more concerned about finding Lois, but he just didn't seem fazed at all. What does my innocent Clark know about fetish clubs?

Must be part of his toolbox...

Comment

I found it rather tasteless only becuase...idk it just made no sense why a strip joint of all places?

did they just have a roulette wheel and whatever it landed on thats where they'd shoot this scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        ^
        The character Dasaad was going to be in this but that has seemingly disappeared from the spoilers and I can't remember the actor...but he was a blonde guy that was playing him. Or I am just crazy.
        OOOOO...ok. Yea, I have no idea about that one. Maybe he was a victim of a budget cut?
        Last edited by ~rage; 10-08-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I don't think it was all that intense. Those girls grinding on Godfrey was a little explicit for Smallville (as was Lois pouring candle wax on him, and him liking it), but overall, it didn't feel all that intense IMO.

Comment

They went way too far with it! Felt like I was watching a different show!

Comment

It really wasn't all that much. Comparing those scenes to something on HBO seems really over-the-top. It was a fetish club; what did you expect?

It was not that serious, or that intense, at all. At least that's how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by ~rage
                OOOOO...ok. Yea, I have no idea about that one. Maybe he was a victim of a budget cut?
                Maybe.

"Steve Byers will be playing Desaad"

Comment

YES, it went too far. I mean, I get why they had those scenes happening in a place like that, and I didn't mind the confrontation with Darkseid at the end, but it got waaaaaaaay too awkward and drawn-out during parts of the Lois/Godfrey stuff.

Comment

The Lois/Godfrey scenes for me were kinda gross, MOD EDIT
                    Last edited by Vergon6; 10-09-2010, 02:25 AM. Reason: Violation of Rule #4, 10

Comment

I like lois wig. It look great on her and I don't think the scene was too much.

Comment

Bondage Club=Too Much even for SV?

Did anyone else think that the way they had set up the "Bondage Club" to appear like on this show was a bit...Idk...too much? I mean if they needed to get Godfrey in some bad place that would harm his reputation, wouldn't a Ashley simpson Concert been enough?

Idk, I just thought that this club was way out of taste for this show.

Comment

It was too much for the show. I was sure surprised.
                          It was an R-rated episode for a PG-rated series. Not appropriate at all.

I liked it, but they shouldn't have done it. Not on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
                            It was too much for the show. I was sure surprised.
                            It was an R-rated episode for a PG-rated series. Not appropriate at all.

I liked it, but they shouldn't have done it. Not on that show.
                            agreed..imho..there are certain things that the Superman lore should never touch, and I think tonight's episode really bordered on one of those things.

simply put, the bondage club was nothing more than a way to get Lois to go undercover again, and really while i admire her reason for being there, the execution of this situation was stupid..not lois's part..the writers.

Comment

It has been discussed here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=147961

I thought it was fine...the show is a more mature show and much like "Exposed" in S5 I enjoyed it.

Comment

Lol R rated? rofl it wasn't even close.

From EST reviewers I thought it was going to bad, it was nothing. If anything is was pure comedic from Lois and you could tell she was disgusted by it given facial expression and dialogue.

Over-reaction IMO. This was nothing. And a common occurrence in a modern major city.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎