Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bondage Club=Too Much even for SV?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think for me it just lasted a little too long. I was fine with Lois' awkwardness, but I felt that she could have just snapped photos of him in the main room from a distance while he wasn't paying attention rather than seduce him, lead him away, get some girls to get all over him, climb on top of him again, and then reveal her identity.

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
      I'm pretty sure the ground floor of the fetish club was the Talon set....

The people running the Talon need to decide what business they wanna run... Do they wanna be a coffee shop, a fancy nightclub, or a fetish club? Let's decide please :P

Bad economy. People can't afford Coffee, but they will never be able to give up their fetishes. The Talon is just keeping up with what the people want.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
        A bondage club and Lois = the CW formula for ratings
        Preeeeetty much so. I too felt that it went too far for too long.

Comment

I'm really happy It was a Lois scene....cause anyone else, it would have been SO bad!

But even with the amazing Miss Lane...it crossed a few lines and lasted too long. I was uncomfortable after a bit.

Comment

When I was watching the club scene I had forgotten I was watching Smallville. That is how out of place that whole sequence was to me.

What does pure mean on Smallville by the way?

Comment

It was too much, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Candice
                Yep, the torture scene of Ollie and now Lois was really intense and the other parts of the scene were sexually intense too.
                ITA Candice. Between naked tortured Ollie (no real reason for him to be naked...)
                And bondage Lois.....sex seems to be at the top of the CW menu.

I love that Erica is such a good sport though. Not sure a lot of actresses would have read that script and been thrilled. "Sooo....I'm wearing leather, cracking a whip, while being rubbed by a man and two other women?? And this goes on for a good couple of minutes?? Uhhhh...."

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                  I'm pretty sure the ground floor of the fetish club was the Talon set....

The people running the Talon need to decide what business they wanna run... Do they wanna be a coffee shop, a fancy nightclub, or a fetish club? Let's decide please :P

That just made those scenes way funnier!

IDK, maybe I'm desensitized...I made my kids leave the room, but for myself, I wasn't bothered by it. Maybe I was distracted by my laughing at Lois' reactions, dialogue. It was a fetish club after all, there was going to be some extremely disturbing/risque visuals. No less than the strip club scene in Exposed, though.

Comment

It was to much, I was hoping my parents wouldn't walk in on that scene. It was really akward seeing those two girls crawling all over the guy, and the dialog was really over the top. I think it should've been toned way down.

Comment

Ewww. It made me so uncomfortable. I was just sitting there thanking God my family wasn't watching it with me and praying for it to be over. Ugh. How long did it last? Like 4 minutes?

Though the whole, "Why don't you girls go and spank each other, or something" line made me laugh. I love how well Erica played Lois feeling way out of place.

Comment

I swear it felt like I had accidentally switched to HBO when that was on. It was way too hardcore for Smallville in my mind. I get that they are trying to show how evil this new villain is but they could have showed it in different ways.

I still want to know how Lois Lane is considered pure of heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                          What does pure mean on Smallville by the way?
                          Apparently the same as epic and iconic.

Lois wasn't indulging in a fetish with someone or a sex act for her own pleasure. She was undercover to protect Oliver and Clark and the others like them, and to expose Godfrey. She was clearly not enjoying it in that circumstance.

Comment

Uptight? Well, I don't really appreciate that. I was raised in a Christian household, so things like tend to make me uncomfortable. I can't help it.

Comment

I liked it. I'm from New Orleans so i'd see stuff everyday just walking down bourbon St.

Comment

I really was hoping we would see Dasaad...as mentioned in another thread...wasn't going to be in this one???

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎