Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Oliver revealing his secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be surprised if a completely new group of companies with claims against Oliver were to suddenly sprout up and then be unveiled as part of the new "Lexcorp."

I also happened to realize that just a week earlier, Green Arrow broke into an apartment, committed assault on a young woman with his arsenal (<-- I made a funny!) of deadly projectile weapons and robbed her of a cell phone by force. She now knows where to send the authorities.

Comment

• What woman did he attack? Just because he now owns Luthorcorp for the most part doesn't mean that he can destroy them. Clark owns the Kent farm but he can't just blow it up or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superboy2
        What woman did he attack?
        Cat Grant.

Comment

• Oh yeah now I remember. Duh

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueRanger
            is this a valid argument, surely the character is the same

[B][COLOR=#0000ff]
            Of course its a valid argument, or I would not have made it. I'm not saying that there is anything i don't like about any of the arguments i made, i was merely mentioning that they aren't historically part o f the Superman Mythos. For the record, I actually like the fact that They have changed things up, and, despite his recent misgivings, I thought Same did a great job playing Pete.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Superboy2
            Clark owns the Kent farm but he can't just blow it up or something.

Sure he can as long as he doesn't use anything illegal to do it, and doesn't try to collect insurance money.
            Last edited by Kal-alien; 10-22-2010, 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and wait and see where they're going with this. Hope they don't disappoint.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎