No announcement yet.

Hmmm... (re: Sam's resurrection)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm... (re: Sam's resurrection)

Am I alone in this, or did anyone kinda go 'hmmm...' when Cas told the guys that he didn't know who (or why) brought Sam back - but then later, Cas says Raphael is trying to re-start, or resume, the Apocalypse because "he's a traditionalist".

Now, I'm not the genius in a room full of rocket scientists, but how does one re-start or continue an Apocalypse without the two key players, and their true vessels? My thoughts exactly.

I actually hope its something/someone else that brought Sam back - seeing as we've been doing the whole 'Angels vs Demons or Angels vs Angels/Demons vs Demons' saga over the previous 2 seasons - but its a very strong a possibility to consider.

I don't mind the whole angels vs demons storyline, I find it really interesting.

Still, if it turns out to be something else that brought Sam back, i wont mind

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
      Am I alone in this, or did anyone kinda go 'hmmm...' when Cas told the guys that he didn't know who (or why) brought Sam back - but then later, Cas says Raphael is trying to re-start, or resume, the Apocalypse because "he's a traditionalist".

Now, I'm not the genius in a room full of rocket scientists, but how does one re-start or continue an Apocalypse without the two key players, and their true vessels? My thoughts exactly.
      Since at one point they decided to resurrect the brother Sam and Dean barely knew to take Sam's place, I figure they can do whatever they want to restart the Apocalypse. So I didn't think anything of those statements.

Comment

I am still wondering if it might be 'Jesse' the kid that was in one episode "I Believe the Children Are Our Future" he could 'do' anything just by thinking about it... otherwise I just can't think of any other way Sam could come back...

The whole 're-starting' the Apocalypse seems an odd way to go considering the writers said Season 6 will be focused in another direction and the Angel v Demon storyline was over...

But I haven't seen episode 3 yet - can't wait so maybe that might help with what is going on (still don't like those Campbells! )

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Wendy
          I am still wondering if it might be 'Jesse' the kid that was in one episode "I Believe the Children Are Our Future" he could 'do' anything just by thinking about it... otherwise I just can't think of any other way Sam could come back...
          If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Michael still in Adam when he and Sam dropped in to the pit? Do you think it would be conceivable that Michael, realizing that since this didnt go down the way it was supposed to there might be serious ramifications, released Sam, Samuel and who knows who else? I keep thinking that the cage was made to contain Lucifer and not just any ArchAngel so maybe Michael had the power to release them... hmmm... maybe Michael is on the other end of the phone that Samuel keeps talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by LaosieM
            If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Michael still in Adam when he and Sam dropped in to the pit? Do you think it would be conceivable that Michael, realizing that since this didnt go down the way it was supposed to there might be serious ramifications, released Sam, Samuel and who knows who else? I keep thinking that the cage was made to contain Lucifer and not just any ArchAngel so maybe Michael had the power to release them... hmmm... maybe Michael is on the other end of the phone that Samuel keeps talking to?
            Hey, nice thinking there! I too am wondering who Samuel is talking to on the phone... and the plot thickens

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎