JOr-El disowned Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOr-El disowned Clark

There has got to be more to this

Clark should tell Jor-el are You mad bro?

Comment

Maybe Jor-el knows that Darkseid will try to take control of the fortress and he wants to distance himself as much as possible from Clark. idk.

Comment

It seems like every time the giong gets tough ( Zod and Darksied), Jor-el Sticks his ai head in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by replenish
          Clark should tell Jor-el are You mad bro?
          For once- i agree 9001%

Clark should go to the fortress ,and tell Jor-El

"LOL U MAD?"

Seriously though, cranky ole Jor-El needs to shove it..

Jonathan needs to show up to tell it to him about what really makes a hero succeed....

ARGh......Jor-El's lost his marbles way too many times

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
            Maybe Jor-el knows that Darkseid will try to take control of the fortress and he wants to distance himself as much as possible from Clark. idk.

Looks like the other way around. Jor-el thinks Darksied will take over Clark.

Comment

He will take over Clark! That is one thing that will force Clark to become Superman. When The Blur is no longer a hero, Superman shall rise from his ashes!

Comment

I don't know, I think there's something not being said. Jor El doesn't just disown his son...

Comment

Originally posted by REebee52
                  I don't know, I think there's something not being said. Jor El doesn't just disown his son...
                  or he's being his cranky old self because he's the one stuck in a fortress and wants to still feel importnt for the sake of being important.

Comment

Something fishy is going on in the Fortress... I'm pretty sure of it now. I mean, no other version of Jor-El has ever disowned Clark before, right? I really don't understand...

Comment

Well well isn't their distorted relationship right now reminded you of Lionel and Lex?

Comment

He'll eventually backpedal and say it was all a test. Meanwhile, we have a convenient deus ex machina catch-all excuse for stalling Superman.

Comment

its darkseid kinda funny he came through the crows nest which is where the crystals are zod destroyed the ones in the fortress he even said he destroyed them so he couldnt talk to kal el anymore so that goes to show its darkseid talking to him

Comment

Did Terrence Stamp voice Jor-El in this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
                              Did Terrence Stamp voice Jor-El in this episode?
                              Jor-El didn't talk; it was all word of mouth from Kara.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎