Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    so does anyone know when we will know the ratings?
    They usually posted around this time so I am guessing within a half hour

Comment

yea should be up very shortly.

Comment

MattMitovich #SMALLVILLE #3 in demos (+10%), matched last week's audience **Pending adjustment due to preempts in Chicago etc!**

Comment

Supergirl ratings are in:

#SMALLVILLE #3 in demos (+10%), matched last week's audience **Pending adjustment due to preempts in Chicago etc!**
          2 minutes ago via web
          ----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

hopefully we get the millions of viewers numbers shortly.
          Last edited by superspider02; 10-09-2010, 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sounds good but this preemption in Chicago, i don't know what to think

Comment

#Smallville 10x03 "Supergirl" Overnight Ratings (Preempted): 2.374 million viewers, 1.0 demo rating.

Comment

#Smallville 10x03 "Supergirl" Overnight Ratings (Preempted): 2.374 million viewers, 1.0 demo rating.
                It's too bad Smallville gets preempted, especially in big cities, during its final season. Last year the third episode (Rabid) got 2.28 million viewers, but wasn't preempted anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by FedeL
                  I was hoping for better. I don't think the pre-emption will knock it down much(basketball not that big a draw during the regular season, pre season even less) but I was hoping they could do 2.4M without chicago. I am guessing Final number will be about 2.32

Comment

glad it did well enough even with chicago preempt.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                      glad it did well enough even with chicago preempt.
                      Well that number includes the people who watched basketball in Chicago

Comment

well if i recall last week's finals ended up going slightly up even with the preempt last week. so maybe that could happen this week. but since chicago is a bigger market probably not.

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

sups i know i was just saying glad it did well enough with 2.374 mill with chicago going to be taken out.
                        Last edited by superspider02; 10-09-2010, 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not bad ratings considering the quality of the episode.

I hope they promote the hell out of "Homecoming" and get at least 3 million people to watch it!

Comment

i am sure homecoming will do slightly better i hope for 2.5mill but would love lazaurus ratings too. But its all about viewers and if any preempts anywhere for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Clana Kent
                              Not bad ratings considering the quality of the episode.

I hope they promote the hell out of "Homecoming" and get at least 3 million people to watch it!
                              I personally didn't get why they didn't show 200th episode in the preview last night(not a good sign in terms of promotion)

Originally posted by superspider02
                              i am sure homecoming will do slightly better i hope for 2.5mill but would love lazaurus ratings too. But its all about viewers and if any preempts anywhere for next week.
                              As far as I know NY, Chicago and LA all are showing it

Comment

sweet good to know as of right now those markets are not preempting next week. so crossing fingers for better numbers then. umm i had preview for next week with my airing, maybe for folks who didnt get it their affilate cw's just messed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎