• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.8m

Comment

2.3-2.5 - I think the trailer wasn't so good ;(

Comment

2.2 million
        But most viewers probably left after half an hour... (1.8 2nd half)

Comment

Ya I am thinking a 2.3-2.5. The episode was promoted as anything big so no extra viewers would tune it just because.

Comment

Comment

i hope for 2.6-2.7

Comment

hopefully we did go up a bit from last week, but with preempt probably be around the same. But here's hoping.

Comment

A lot of people seemed to not be excited about this episode so I'll go with <2.5

Comment

Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
                    A lot of people seemed to not be excited about this episode so I'll go with <2.5
                    How people felt about an episode after it airs should not effect the rating of that episode, but it could effect the one right after it

Comment

i think otherwise anne, kara is/was a popular character. So i am sure regular fans tuned in and fans of laura tuned in too. It will probably end up a good ratings in general even with preempt lowering totals and all that. It should more then likely at least score as same as last week's episode hopefully more. We will know in a little bit.

Comment

I'm going with a little higher than last week: 2.45. Won't break 2.5.
                        I always thought fans really like Laura's character (since she wasn't attached to any of the leading men on the show), MOD EDIT
                        Last edited by Atomic girl; 10-09-2010, 09:17 AM. Reason: rule #1 - no talking about drama elsewhere

Comment

I wish a 2.6
                          Kara was back, and we knew Clark would try to fly
                          that was a must for a Superman fan

Comment

MOD EDIT Now some may have not liked how the episode turned out. But as long as people were watching the ratings count. and laura was a popular character so i am sure we got good enough ratings, though anything around or better then 2.3mill is still doing well for the show and better then most of the stuff on the network in general.
                            Last edited by Atomic girl; 10-09-2010, 09:16 AM. Reason: rule #10

Comment

Well Matt has the numbers
                              just waiting him to give the SV ratings
                              in few seconds

Comment

so does anyone know when we will know the ratings?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎