Special effects in Supergirl

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need them to get off the lot. that ONE street in metropolis is killing me.

Comment

i dont know off hand what iirc is buy sfx means special effect shots/scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
        What does SFX and IIRC mean. I see these things alot.
        SFX usually refers to Sound effects, but in this case we're using it in the sense of Special effects. I guess IIRC means "If I Remember Correctly".

Comment

well in lazuarus and shield they did do a few location shots. Hopefully it will keep up rest of the season too to have a few shots off set.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
            For the first time tonight, I really could not stand that "city". Lol. I hate complaining, but gheesh, why would every event in the city happen there?

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87

I almost cursed lol thats how I feel about that little street lol I'll just leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
                SFX usually refers to Sound effects, but in this case we're using it in the sense of Special effects. I guess IIRC means "If I Remember Correctly".
                Thanks and Kara entrance was a crappy special effect as was Lois save.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                  well they have done some location shooting this season besides their little lot sets. I am sure we will probably get some more too in the end.

Hopefully, when was the last time we saw any of the characters standing in front of real buildings/streets????? I don't count Rapid, Clark standing on a real street lasted like 5 sec lol Roulette had some good scenes if I remembered it correctly

Comment

i dont recall but hey at least they have some sets buildings/streets to work on. just think if they didnt have that and stuck with all indoor shooting and all that. also another time is pandora they used nyc street sets left by watchmen.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                      i dont recall but hey at least they have some sets buildings/streets to work on. just think if they didnt have that and stuck with all indoor shooting and all that. also another time is pandora they used nyc street sets left by watchmen.

Oh yeah how I can forget that watchmen set lol I'll just pretend this episode never existed lol everything looked really cheap for this episode.

Comment

the scene with the billboard.....oh good god, i felt embarrassed just seeing it it COULD NOT have looked more faker if it was made out of LEGOS then toppled using stop motion animation

Comment

The billboard scene was REEALLLY bad! It looked like a directors cut version or something. Even the windmill scene was really bad!

Comment

dear god (or castiel) if you can hear me....

Allow the show to hire the 300/watchmen special effects company for the series finale

Comment

I agree with everyone that the billboard looked pretty bad, but I would gladly give up a few shots like this to help make a terrific finale/last few episodes, which includes a good fight with Darkseid.

Comment

I'm not 100% right now...y'know, friday night. And even with that, watching tonight...sfx blew, really did...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎