No announcement yet.

Doesn't Elena ever learn?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't Elena ever learn?

Really. I mean the first time she gave Stefan her blood, he acted like an alcoholic. He couldn't control it, it was controlling him. What makes her think that this time will be any different?

I guess she just has faith in him. While faith can be a human's greatest asset, it can also be his greatest weakness, in that it blinds us to what should be startlingly obvious to even the most obnoxious of buffoons.

Comment

I think that Stefan will be able to handle human blood this time, he seems more in control now than he was before.

Comment

Because she's in LURVE, that overrides her common sense.

Comment

I thought it was kinda of........something.. IDK but I didn;t think of it as the sweet sentimental emotional thing.. kind of annoying.

Comment

Haha, if a drug abuser said he needs to smoke a blunt every day, but that he would only smoke 1 blunt every day and control it, would you beleive him? No way, logic and common sense dictate that once and abuser always an abuser. That's why one needs to stay away from the substance that is capable of controlling them.

Comment

We are talking about vampires and Elena is more than a little naive.

Comment

HI MY name is Stefan and I'm a bloodaholic and well I had a slip today

Comment

I say let him drink. I'd love to see him embrace being a vampire and start kicking some ass alongside his brother!

Comment

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
                    I say let him drink. I'd love to see him embrace being a vampire and start kicking some ass alongside his brother!
                    Exactly. I mean what is wrong with drinking blood as long as he doesn't kill anyone? He can just drink the blood bank stuff. I don;t think anything is wrong with that.

He only lost control because he hadn;t had any in years. He had been denying his nature. Like how a vegetarian who would eat meat would have a bad reaction. There is nothing wrong with the meat and they are not always like that but it was just when you start it again.

Comment

In the books, Elena willingly gives her blood to Stefan, so I was expecting it to be in the show sooner or later.

It's about time Stefan started drinking blood anyways. He's much more "normal" now.

Comment

When Elena grabbed the knife, for a split second I thought she was going to get blood out of Stefan to become a vampire herself

Comment

Also. What Stefen said was illogical, about Katherine building up her tolerance. She built up her tolerance to something that hurt/poisoned her not something that nourishes her like the blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
                            HI MY name is Stefan and I'm a bloodaholic and well I had a slip today
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            Tha was perfect !! congrats

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dexter
                            In the books, Elena willingly gives her blood to Stefan, so I was expecting it to be in the show sooner or later.

It's about time Stefan started drinking blood anyways. He's much more "normal" now.

But donīt forget: SHE GAVE TO DAMON AS WELL AND ENJOYED EVERYTIME SHE DID IT ... ALOT !!!
                            Last edited by rej@ne; 10-08-2010, 02:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
                              I would like that too, but not drinking from Elena. Reminded me a little too much of true blood (and one of the things I'm not a fan of) I don't care if you're in a relationship with a vampire, it's downright reckless and trashy.
                              I can understand why Elena would allow him to drink from her after what happened with him being shot, but I hope this doesn't become a regular thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎