X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rej@ne
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Tha was perfect !! congrats

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

But donīt forget: SHE GAVE TO DAMON AS WELL AND ENJOYED EVERYTIME SHE DID IT ... ALOT !!!

That just came to my head when I saw the ending hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
      I say let him drink. I'd love to see him embrace being a vampire and start kicking some ass alongside his brother!
      Right on, but that's only if he sticks with it. It is totally out of the ordinary for him to forsake his vampire nature and only eat squirrels, or what have you. I'm totally for Stefan switching to people blood, but only if he remains on it, and only drinks that.

It will be nice to see the playing field leveled between the brothers. Finally, Stefan can start using compulsion and the other fancy toys that regular vampires have at their disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        Haha, if a drug abuser said he needs to smoke a blunt every day, but that he would only smoke 1 blunt every day and control it, would you beleive him? No way, logic and common sense dictate that once and abuser always an abuser. That's why one needs to stay away from the substance that is capable of controlling them.
        But a spliff wouldn't help to make him stronger in order to defeat his crazed vampire ex-girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
          But a spliff wouldn't help to make him stronger in order to defeat his crazed vampire ex-girlfriend.
          You're right, but it would give him the necessary chutzpah.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
            You're right, but it would give him the necessary chutzpah.
            Could be funny to see Stefan getting high. Damon would be pleased.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎