Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? hated it? What did you think of Cubic Z?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? hated it? What did you think of Cubic Z?

what did you think of tonights episode?
    10 - good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - bad
    0%

Another 8. I'm starting to notice that the weekly guest stars are taking away from Casey's screentime. I'm not sure if I like that. Actually I don't. Oh...and I'm sorry, but I still don't understand the point of Greta. No seriously...what's the point.

Comment

Loved it!

Bringing back past baddies Stone Cold Steve Austin and Nicole Ritchie was inspired.

Comment

Big Mike made the episode whole hahahahahahaha yo MOMMA hahahaha

Comment

Loved it. Although I give it a 9. Something was missing, I don't quite know what it was. Maybe Captain Awesome =P But a very very good episode =) Big Mike was awesome!!

Comment

Loved it ! I was happy to see Stone Cold in a cage match with Chuck.

Comment

bringing back these two guest stars wasn't terrible . . . Steve Austin didn't add much to the episode, but Nicole Richie's character did a lot to show Sarah who she is, and add to her character.

Overall I thought it was a pretty good episode. The return of Big Mike was awesome!

Comment

It was good. I gave it a 7.

Comment

wow, I'm seeing a lot more love for this episode than I felt. I gave it a 5.

The Buy More stuff was all great but I am so sick of the Chuck/Sarah drama!

And we need more Casey!

But yeah, the Buy More stuff (return of Big Mike, Jeffster's poetry slam, Morgan and Big Mike becoming family?!) all great to watch.

One thing that hampered my enjoy in the start though was I lost the sound for a bit. Anyone else have that problem?

Maybe it was just our local station or something....

Comment

I am missing Casey, he hasn't had much to do this season But otherwise, this episode was great. Funny, unique, and packed with some great action.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎