Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st episode in 10 years without CHLOE..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not miss the character in the slightest. But I wish Allison Mack the best of luck with her future career. She's a lovely girl.

Comment

Yes. She is the true hero of smallville. Selfless, brave, and noble martyr..... GAG ME

I say good riddance, it's waaaay past time for her to be gone

Comment

I dont miss chloe at all but i do miss AM's commanding presence on the show. maybe if i knew she was working behind the scences or on set for a visit i would feel better.

it just feels so empty without her

Comment

I didn't miss her... IMAO the character was dead way back seasons ago

Comment

frist epoisde with no Chole

I think this may be the only epoisde where Chole did'nt appear. I'm not buying she's dead though. Just remember we never seen a body.

Comment

1) This is not the first episode. There have been up to five episodes in the past where she didnt appear

2) Shes not dead. The last convo between Ollie and Clark confirmed that. Plus AM is returning sometime later in the season.

3) Theres already a thread on this

Comment

I love Chloe, sure I missed her but I wasn't expecting her to stick around forever. I think she may even be my favorite character on the show.

Comment

I don't see any supporting character as essential to this show. While I have always really liked Chloe, I can see where the story (which is Clark's story) has moved beyond the "early years" dynamic. It shed Pete, the Kents, and Lana-- Clark's story has moved beyond the world of the farm and high school.

I think the series could have phased Chloe out halfway through S9. They've gone back and forth over the Clark Chloe friendship maybe more than enough, and I honestly have little interest in Chlollie.

Lastly, I think the show has managed just fine without Lex. I see no reason why Chloe's absence would keep S10 from being the best season ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
                    really, didnt notice.

kidding lol, what about in season 4 when she was supposed to be "dead". she wasnt in some epis.??
                    She was on the tape if you count that.

Comment

Didn't miss her. I was pretty relieved actually. It had gotten to the point last season where I wanted to swat her like a fly everytime she opened her mouth. The less I see of her, the more I like her.

Comment

IMO it's high time she left, too late if you ask me, cause her purpuse ended a couple of seasons ago. I couldn't stand it when the writers made her smarter than Clark from season 5 and she was doing all the thinking for him just because thay couldn't find a better job for her on the show. Fortunately from season 8 it has changed but her behavior in the second part of the season and throughout season 9 was just hard to stand, so I'm relieved!

Comment

No, didn't notice, she never really had a role of her own anyway. She just kind of picked up roles after others left the show.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎