Best Actor/Best Actress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

allison mack...................as chole sullivan
    micheal rosenbaum......................as lex luthor

two of sv best actress an actor ever ...they have played mulitable charter with in there character .... MR AND AM the best
    Last edited by rehana/chole; 10-07-2010, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Erica was awesome as usual. she had so much emotion and caring.
      Tom was great as well he really displayed a lot of emotions in all of his scenes.

Cassidy and Jh were good as well.

KLP_ was horrible in my opinion. She was not a good actress and was cringe worthy. She was to come off as annoying and she came off as completely stupid and cannot do a emotional and scared scenes well. i mean how silly did she look when she ran into dead-shot. It was a serious scene and she played if funny. just horrible horrible acting. Her comedy scenes were ok because she came off as super childish and silly and stupid so it work but over all i thought she was horrible for real. People may say im harsh but sorry. Emile was a better Cat. She sold me in her one scene.

Comment

Originally posted by rehana/chole
        allison mack...................as chole sullivan
        micheal rosenbaum......................as lex luthor

two of sv best actress an actor ever ...they have played mulitable charter with in there character .... MR AND AM the best

They weren't even in this episode. What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66

They weren't even in this episode. What are you talking about?
          i ment in gerneral that my opinion tha there two best actor an actress
          AM just bring a diffrent light to the show she bright uo the place and MR well he great he show a diffrent darkess to his charter and his protrale of lex is best to date

but these are my opinion and wish that even u(fans) dont garee with me that u would respect me an opinion and not be anti..or mean to me ...u have ur views i have mine.. thank u

Comment

Lois asked the right questions about Clark and his powers and Erica Durance played her just perfect.

Lois has brought this issue up before in S7, 8 and 9 where she thought that she basically is just Lois Lane writing about people who have far greater destinies than her but this episode really took it another level!!

Plus I really loved how she figured out what to call Clark after Carter quoted Nietzche...

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
              Tom and Erica are my usual choices but I voted for Michael Shanks.I have a weakness for rugged archeologists.
              Would you like him even if he yelled "Throw me the whip!!" (Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark - In case anyone, - especially the mod police - misconstrued my message)

Comment

Smallville has an amazing cast.
                Tom - Ultimate leading man
                Erica is fantastic!
                Allison is legendary
                Annette and John are so heartwarming for ma & pa kent
                Rosenbaym is THE BEST LEXT EVER! supreme acting chops
                Cassidy and Justin are also very talented. Every1 who has ever been a series regular is a good actor IMO. some of the extras they cast are corny somtimes tho

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎