Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different opening credits used

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep John Schieder was in the credits for the whole season even after his character passed.

I think what is most upsetting is other then Tom she has been in the credits for 10 years. It feels empty to me without her there...

Comment

They should have kept her in the credits. I know she's not a regular anymore but still, what's the point of making two different openings.

Comment

she will probably be in the credits when she comes back, which I think is fine. Lana wasn't in the credits in season 8 with 5 episodes so I'm glad we got Chloe in the credits at all.

Comment

I am sad. It's not a good idea.
          It's the first time she is not in the credit in 198 episodes.
          Chloe is dead, the producers erase her identity, Clark doesn't search her, his long time best freind.
          It's very insulting for the fans of Chloe.
          The fans of Chloe are not happy.

Comment

yeah.. i'm a chloe fan and its painful to watch knowing that we arent going to see her much. Even though she was mentioned.... she is still missed. I understand that Allison wanted to move one and i totally repect that. I just wish she could of waited one more year. But at least we get her for a few more episodes and hopefully a lot of mentions so we dont' feel her gone to much. Maybe some flashbacks

Comment

I was fine with it. It makes sense, considering the situation, to have Allison only appear in the credits when she's in the actual episode. Plus, removing her from the credits builds suspense for those who don't read spoilers (like me).

Comment

So I'm going to man-up and eat some crow here. Last week I argued that they wouldn't do this....and they did. It definitely makes sense, but it probably would've made sense for them to leave her out of the credits all-together just for consistency.

Comment

I did not even notice... Nooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Why was Chloe even in the credits? AM is signed on for 5 episodes, and she's not a series regular or being advertised as one. It seemed like pandering to fans to include her in the premiere. Now that she's gone from the credits, it feels right. JMO.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                    So I'm going to man-up and eat some crow here. Last week I argued that they wouldn't do this....and they did. It definitely makes sense, but it probably would've made sense for them to leave her out of the credits all-together just for consistency.
                    My thoughts exactly. They shouldn't have added her to the premiere just like no other guest star is added to the credits.

Maybe AM asked that she be included in the credits when she appears.
                    Last edited by Charles; 10-01-2010, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I believe you have to be in at least half the season's episodes to rate inclusion in the opening credits.

Comment

I think the reason why she was in the credits last week was because. It wasn't revealed before that she would be leaving for all the fans who don't read spoilers or interviews. My guess is Allison will just get the 'special guest star' for the remaining 4 episodes. She's not a regular anymore so hence why she isn't in the credits I honestly didn't even notice.

Comment

Maybe she's achieved super special guest star status because she was a regular for nine years. As opposed to just getting the "special guest star" credit, she will actually be in the credits for the episodes in which she appears.

Comment

Different opening credits used

Did anybody notice that Allison Mack was removed? In her place, they had more shots of Clark using his powers from previous seasons. Can anybody upload this version on Youtube? It was really awesome and IMO even better than the one in Lazarus.

Comment

SO Brian Peterson says the openings are expensive and he'd rather money be spent on effects yet they made two of them?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Thanks! And honestly, I don't see how shuffling around clips over existing credits is expensive at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎