Different opening credits used

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different opening credits used

What the heck?

She's probably not in the episode like back in Crusade & Gone. But I wonder if this means something about the 200th episode, which is 2 episodes away. I don't want to know any spoilers, so please don't tell me if someone knows something.

Comment

Very sad to see that Allison is no longer in the credits.

Comment

makes sense. It even heights the suspense of where she is.

Comment

She'll be in them for her episodes and not otherwise.

What clips were played instead of her clips?

Comment

She'll probably be in the credits for episodes she's in

Comment

Why would she?

Why would she be in the credits of all 22 episodes if she is only in a small amount?

Comment

Originally posted by dronevil
                Why would she be in the credits of all 22 episodes if she is only in a small amount?
                People just assumed she would be because the show has never had two openings before. It had nothing to do with Allison I don't think.

Comment

Because they'll be having her in the credits for episodes that Allison Mack appears in.

Comment

i didnt notice she wasn't in the credits. but that doesn't make any sense? why have 2 different versions of the credits? lois, jimmy, oliver, davis, etc weren't in all the eps yet their face didn't disappear from the credits when they were out.

Comment

It makes sense have her in the first ep credits and she won't be regular. She's the only one who was in a credit who wasn't in the credits. I loved seeing her in the credits last week but it does make sense since she's not a regular anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                        i didnt notice she wasn't in the credits. but that doesn't make any sense? why have 2 different versions of the credits? lois, jimmy, oliver, davis, etc weren't in all the eps yet their face didn't disappear from the credits when they were out.
                        Well they were in most of the season. AM is only in 5 episodes. And, I think, they want to, out of respect, have her in the credits when she's in her episodes.

Comment

Maybe they just had her in the premiere credits so people would not have any clue that her character was going away in the premiere. Much like for "Crusade" when they did the opposite thing and took her out.

Comment

If memory serves me right after John's character Jonathan Kent passed he remained in credits long after his final episode

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                              If memory serves me right after John's character Jonathan Kent passed he remained in credits long after his final episode
                              Wasn't John Schneider signed for the whole season until they killed Jonathan off though? Like John Glover? I'm not really sure on the details of John Schneider's contract in S5, but I guess he was signed on like he was to appear in as many episodes as he did in the previous seasons?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎