Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carter/Hawkman going to die this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably going to die but he has done this before obviously (died) and came back with a new life to be reunited with his eternal beloved.

We should all be so lucky, really.

So it really isn't a bad or sad thing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman_Prime
      He's probably going to die but he has done this before obviously (died) and came back with a new life to be reunited with his eternal beloved.

We should all be so lucky, really.

So it really isn't a bad or sad thing at all.

When stuff like this happens all the time dying and coming back does suck.

Comment

Seemed pretty obvious that he's going to die. He made it pretty clear. It goes hand and hand with his curse.

Comment

I think he's going to die in Icarus, and I love Carter so I'm really sad at the possibility. I do agree with others, however, that he's happy because he'll be reunited with Shayera.

Comment

They have already killed Clark several times for him to be brought back.

Comment

Originally posted by humera
              I think he's going to die in Icarus, and I love Carter so I'm really sad at the possibility. I do agree with others, however, that he's happy because he'll be reunited with Shayera.
              I don't want to see his death but in a way, like Liana said it's a happy ending for him.

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                I don't want to see his death but in a way, like Liana said it's a happy ending for him.
                Agreed!

Comment

that's what it sounded like to me, but at least he doesn't have to dread it

Comment

Yes I believe he will die...unfortunately

I know this is a terrific time to pass the torch from Hawkman to Superman...but I just hope they will make Carters death epic and not leave a bad taste afterwards!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎