Comment

Word on the street, she's a blond

Comment

Originally posted by MR. DURANCE
        Glad shes not a regular, shes annoying
        Problaly will calm down at the end of episode

Comment

Thats the least of my questions.....

She's blown up, and suddenly appears on the opposite side of the street with Clark, and no mention of "how did I get over here?"

The women on this show are extremely gullible, and lacking a lot of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill
            Thats the least of my questions.....

She's blown up, and suddenly appears on the opposite side of the street with Clark, and no mention of "how did I get over here?"

The women on this show are extremely gullible, and lacking a lot of intelligence.
            Clark seems to have that effect on women. Also, she doensn't wonder how Clark is suddenly kneeling down beside her after she clearly saw she was all alone at the end of that dead end ally?

I guess Clark has a new power: "Stupid ray."

Comment

Car explosion scene

Great visual, but how come Cat did not question how she survived the car explosion? One second she's in the car, the next she's safely planted feet first on the pavement.

Comment

It happened so fast and was they were blown from the car...faulty construction of the car...

Comment

I questioned that, too. That was one of the few things (or only thing) I didn't like about this episode. Also, is Clark ever gonna wear glasses??

Comment

Yeah, I wondered that too. First thing I'd be thinking is that Clark is obviously the one who saved me.

Comment

I don't care about the who how or whys. That explosion was genius. I was rolling my eyes along with Clark and then BOOM!

Comment

I wondered that as well. How did she not question their escape or the burn marks on Clark's jacket -- especially when they were strapped in the vehicle with seat belts. Clark at the very least could have hinted that they never would have survived without help from a vigilante.

...but whatevs, I'm going to sit back and pretend that Cat hit her head so hard on the dashboard that luck alone would seem the most logical reason for her survival.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by geminis
                        I don't care about the who how or whys. That explosion was genius. I was rolling my eyes along with Clark and then BOOM!
                        Yeah... it was pretty cool.
                        Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 10-01-2010, 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm wondering how much she remembers about the incident? Does she recall the force of the explosion flipping the car upside down?

Also amuse that a other clark jacket bites the dust. We must find out one day where he buys his never ending supplies of jackets from.

Comment

ya same with the scene where he get shot with the target locater bullet, she didnt question how he got there, how he knew where she is etc

Comment

i tried imagining that car explosion scene in real time without the slowmo and thought about how stupid that would be. You're walking outside and see a car driving down the street. Then it explodes and at the same time, two people appear on a nearby curb out of thin air. Superman in other media weren't this fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎