This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geminis
    Me too.

The goodbye letter from Chloe to Oliver was sweet and sad and too long for me to remember off the top of my head. One aspect of it I didn't like though, was that it discounted her feelings towards Clark and Jimmy. Sigh.
    I personally LOVED it!

Credit goes to AFF for posting it so quickly elsewhere.

Oliver,

I never thought I'd have to tell you how I feel about us because the smile on my lips when I looked at you pretty much said it all, but now that you won't be seeing it anymore, I'll have to use words to tell you. I've never loved anyone the way I've loved you and I never will again. You will always be my brightest star. My knight in shining leather. My hero.

Comment

Cat: Wait a minute Mr. Busy boots! I don't think you get it! I'm your new partner!!!

TAN TAN!! TADA DAAANN!!! *Clark's huge WTF face*

Somebody saaave me!... and we proceed to the opening credits

Comment

Lois: "How can he stand driving in a car, when they move so much slower than he does? That would drive me crazy!"

Comment

Carter's entire delivery of the love story, and the excuses made by both parties afterwards. Gee, sorry 'bout that kiss, Lo, it's just that I miss my dead wife so much, and I keep wondering what if she could be right in front of me....

Man, I gotta remember that one.

Comment

Cat: "The world may not think of me as a hero, but maybe one day my son will."

(or something to that effect...) Keri delivered this line well... very touching

Comment

Lois: So, why was this hawk-guy so important?
              Carter: ....

Comment

After Carter kisses Lois:

"Try that again, and the next thing kissing your lips will be my fists."
                Gotta love Erica's delivery.
                Last edited by CynDLou26; 10-02-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                  Me too.

The goodbye letter from Chloe to Oliver was sweet and sad and too long for me to remember off the top of my head. One aspect of it I didn't like though, was that it discounted her feelings towards Clark and Jimmy. Sigh.
                  I disagree. It didn't say that she didn't love them just that she loved Oliver more. I am not surprised by that because Davis wouldn't happen if she loved Jimmy completely and Oliver loves her back and she had a complete relationship with Oliver, the emotional and the physical. She said that she loved Oliver more than she has loved anyone and more than she will love anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by CynDLou26
                    After Carter kisses Lois:

"Try that again and the only thing you'll feel pressed against your lips is my fist".
                    Gotta love Erica's delivery.
                    Lois is quite awesome...

Comment

My favorite is the Chloe Letter that Tess read so beautifully and with so much emotions.

Comment

Not that I didnt appreciate this episode because I did...but my favorite line was.....

Stay Tuned for scenes from next week. I am uber psyched to see "Supergirl"

Comment

Originally posted by Sarrkazztic
                          Not that I didnt appreciate this episode because I did...but my favorite line was.....

Stay Tuned for scenes from next week. I am uber psyched to see "Supergirl"
                          Same; can't wait for Supergirl and Homecoming!!!

Comment

can someone write the conversation between clark an d Cat in the Talon? PLASEEE

Comment

Originally posted by latingirl
                              can someone write the conversation between clark an d Cat in the Talon? PLASEEE
                              Here you go!

Cat: Clark! *sigh* I thought you were one of those so-called heroes. Thank God it's only you. You know, you should really get yourself a bulletproof vest like me. We all think we're made of steel, but really we're just made of marshmallows.

Clark: Cat, are you all right?

Cat: Well, I was just attacked by Green Arrow. This is all part of that vigilante agenda!

Clark: And why would he want to hurt you?

Cat: The last thing they want is an honest-Abe reporter like me working at the Planet and exposing the truth about them!

Clark: If you're really about the truth, then why did you lie to me? You seem to be hiding a few secrets of your own.

Cat: (starts walking away) I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Clark: Why’d you change your name?

**************************************************
                              Cat: That’s Adam, my son. He’s with his grandparents until this all blows over. His dad and I went out for almost two years. I thought I’d found my Prince Charming, but little did I know, they don’t exist.

Clark: You just have to be patient. I thought I had found somebody who could make me happy.

Cat: Really? Do you think you’ll get back together?

Clark: I used to. But now I’m not sure. It’s funny. When doing what you think is right for someone, it can feel so… wrong. How about you and this guy?

Cat: Well Clark, not every guy is as nice as you. I had to get Adam away from him.

Clark: I’m sorry. Does he know where you are?

Cat: I changed my name so he couldn’t find us. I had so much I was fighting for, trying to change the world. And now I have to hide behind the power of the pen and a new name, making sure nobody knows who’s behind the words I’m printing.

Clark: Kind of like the vigilantes. … It must’ve been scary escaping from him.

Cat: All I know is I protected my son. You know, the world may never see me as some big hero, but maybe someday my son will.

(Clark’s phone rings)

Clark: I have to go.

Cat: Clark, what about the Green Arrow and those freaks who tried to blow me up? They know where I am!

Clark: Just stay here. You’ll be safe. I’ll be right back, I promise.

(Cat sees wig and jacket, and crazy thoughts fly through her head involving a disguise and a trip to the bus station)
                              Last edited by VilleFan; 10-02-2010, 10:12 AM.

Comment

post moved
                                Last edited by BorgDroneX; 10-02-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎