Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowBird
    Looks like Smallville is in the company of other network shows that fell in ratings this week. Maybe people are going out and also this is football season.

On a good note, Smallville is 3rd on the Amazon Video on Demand.
    that's great

Yeah I don't think the ratings falling is that bad for both Smallville and Supernatural, most shows fall after their premiere and even with those ratings they still beat most of the other CW shows.

Comment

2.36? aw man... You know what? I DON'T CARE! This is the FINAL season and I'm really enjoying it. Screw the ratings

Comment

well hopefully the numbers do stay good overall average wise for the show. We can easily get viewers/numbers up bearing preempts of course for up coming episodes like supergirl, homecoming and nov sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          well hopefully the numbers do stay good overall average wise for the show. We can easily get viewers/numbers up bearing preempts of course for up coming episodes like supergirl, homecoming and nov sweeps.
          Well going on previous patterns, last season Metallo took a pretty big hit(although not as big as Lazarus->Shield)

Comment

yea but wasnt also last season episodes 2, 3 hit with preempts too for sports?

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
              Well I know Supergirl is going to be pre-empted in chicago next week so the ratings shouldn't be higher then. I had a disclaimer at the bottom of my screen saying so during last night's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
                Well I know Supergirl is going to be pre-empted in chicago next week so the ratings shouldn't be higher then. I had a disclaimer at the bottom of my screen saying so during last night's episode.
                Yeah that was annoying, I PVR the show for future use and I now have that. lol

Oh well I have NY and LA CW stations so I can just watch it on NY next week. Thing I don't get is Chicago CW is pre-empting it for Pre Season Basketball??

Comment

yea that sucks chicago i believe is a very good market for sv. So yea it sucks it will be preempted(hopefully 200th wont be hit in any of the major markets the following week) so i could see next week probably being around the same as last night then.

Comment

Overnight numbers for CW shows this week:
                    Vampire Diaries- 3.19 million
                    America's Next Top Model- 2.91 million
                    Nikita- 2.74
                    Smallville- 2.36
                    Supernatural- 2.35
                    Hellcats- 2.25 million
                    90210- 1.97 million
                    One Tree Hill- 1.82 million
                    Gossip Girl- 1.78 million
                    Life Unexpected- 1.58 million

Smallville was still in 4th place for the week!

Comment

Smallville now #2 on Amazon Video on Demand passing Vampire Diaries.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                        Smallville now #2 on Amazon Video on Demand passing Vampire Diaries.
                        Yay! I liked The Vampire Diaries the first season, but now it's getting boring and awful Smallville still is great as is SPN

Comment

Originally posted by jsm
                          Overnight numbers for CW shows this week:
                          Vampire Diaries- 3.19 million
                          America's Next Top Model- 2.91 million
                          Nikita- 2.74
                          Smallville- 2.36
                          Supernatural- 2.35
                          Hellcats- 2.25 million
                          90210- 1.97 million
                          One Tree Hill- 1.82 million
                          Gossip Girl- 1.78 million
                          Life Unexpected- 1.58 million

Smallville was still in 4th place for the week!
                          1.58 million for Life Unexpected on a regular week day. Sorry but how is that show still on the air?

Comment

Damn it went down some but still good for a friday night!

Comment

I hate that more people watch reruns of network shows than tune in for Smallville. They don't know what they are missing. I think Smallville may be a little intimidating for the average person to just jump into ten seasons in. When I first tuned in for the season 4 premiere I had no clue what on earth was going on! I was not familiar with sci-fi TV or movies. Smallville is very different from House or Modern Family or Dateline, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
                                I hate that more people watch reruns of network shows than tune in for Smallville. They don't know what they are missing. I think Smallville may be a little intimidating for the average person to just jump into ten seasons in. When I first tuned in for the season 4 premiere I had no clue what on earth was going on! I was not familiar with sci-fi TV or movies. Smallville is very different from House or Modern Family or Dateline, lol!
                                Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎